Windows 10: HID-compliant vendor-defined device to WBDI driver

Discus and support HID-compliant vendor-defined device to WBDI driver in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have a fingerprint device which is "HID-compliant vendor-defined" device. Planned to enable "Windows Hello" in "Windows 10 Operating System"... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Barath M, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Barath M Win User

HID-compliant vendor-defined device to WBDI driver

Hi,

I have a fingerprint device which is "HID-compliant vendor-defined" device.

Planned to enable "Windows Hello" in "Windows 10 Operating System" using that device.

I have downloaded "WBDISample" application from microsoft site to develop "Biometric Device" driver. I could not succeeded.

1. Is it possible to develop "Biometric Device" driver for the "HID-compliant vendor-defined" device?

2. Yes means, what is the process to follow.

3. Initially, i tried to develop basic windows device driver also. It's also failed.

What should i do? Please help me to resolve this.

:)

Barath M, Oct 31, 2018

2. All HID Compliant drivers show not installed

I have a HP Envy PC with Windows 10. Frequently the touchscreen and USB ports on the front of system quit working. When I open Device Manager and view the Human Interface Devices, the drivers show not installed for the devices below.

HID-Compliant touchscreen

HID-Compliant vendor-defined device

HID-Compliant whiteboard

Microsoft input configuration device

A reboot restores them and the system may behave properly from a day to several days.

The latest drivers and the latest windows updates are installed.

sdbailey23, Oct 31, 2018
  3. BeaRay Win User
    Touch screen not working on Windows 10

I have an HP Envy and since the Windows 10 update my touchscreen is not working. The is no HID-Compliant touch screen. The options which I have are:

• HID-compliant consumer control device
    • HID-compliant headset
    • HID-compliant vendor-defined service
    • HID-compliant Wireless Button Driver
    • USB Input Device
    • USB Input Device
    I tried disabling and re-enabling HID-compliant consumer control device and HID-compliant vendor-defined service. Neither worked. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

BeaRay, Oct 31, 2018
  4. HID-compliant vendor-defined device to WBDI driver

HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

HID-compliant vendor-defined device to WBDI driver

1. HID-compliant vendor-defined device to WBDI driver - Similar Threads - HID compliant vendor

2. How to get rid of HID-compliant-vendor defined devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of HID-compliant-vendor defined devices: Would doing a wipe of my drive all partitions and then booting a new version of Windows 11 OS clear them out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-hid-compliant-vendor-defined/3d31bf7e-d731-4afa-b354-38ae6bed1e3d
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager

HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager: I just got my Surface Pro 7 last Christmas and everything's working out so well. I've been using it for work I'm an illustrator so I use the pen and the touch screen a lot and for uni my notebooks are digital so I also use the pen and the touch screen a lot. However, since...
  5. HID-compliant drivers

HID-compliant drivers: Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting automatically installed. The tablet is able to connect fine light flashes and all but the pen does not respond at all. The pen is not...
  6. HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers

HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers: Hi Everyone, In last 2-3 days I have gone through Windows 2004 update process for my touchscreen Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777W and my Desktop. My desktop update was smooth but due to low storage on Laptab it got complicated and I stuck in Automatic repair blue screen loop....
  7. HID compliant touch screen driver

HID compliant touch screen driver: How do I download the missing HID compliant touch screen driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen-driver/ff1c1940-0746-407f-b390-ebec0b75362f
  8. Hid Compliant game controller drivers

Hid Compliant game controller drivers: Hello i was trying to fix something with a ps4 controller not working with my computer and i accidentally delted the Hid compliant game controller driver and now it seems that windows wont recognize the controller anymore is there a way to download the driver again or...
  9. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  10. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power save options will not work. This work perfectly with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 prior to my upgrade to Windows 10. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid vendor

2. hid compliant vendor defined device driver

3. HID-compliant touch screen HID-compliant vendor-defined device USD Input Device

4. hid compliant touch screen vendor defined,
  5. hid-compliant vendor-defined device driver