Windows 10: HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]

Discus and support HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution] in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Renzo Chiarino. This morning I was trying to do some work, but I noticed that my keyboard was not working normally. I started a search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ĄɮĂȢϡ؁, Sep 18, 2018.

1. HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]

Hello, I'm Renzo Chiarino.

This morning I was trying to do some work, but I noticed that my keyboard was not working normally.

I started a search for the possible cause or solution.

I started with the basics, disconnected and connected the keyboard to another usb, but nothing happened ... just a notification saying that "my keyboard was configured correctly and it worked", but this was not true. .

Then I went to the drivers section and discovered that it was a problem with the driver.
    I disconnected the drivers and rebooted Windows in hopes of solving the problem with that.
    But the same thing happened with a pop-up notification that said "my keyboard was configured and working correctly".
    Then I tried an update for those controllers but nothing changed, my keyboard did not work ... then, half an hour later, I went to the properties of my keyboard and said "that was a corrugated file in the registry (code 19)" or Something similar .
    When I was looking for a possible solution in REGEDIT I discovered that this was my solution.

I created a text file and inside it I pasted this:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e96b-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}]
    "UpperFilters"=hex(7):6b,00,62,00,64,00,63,00,6c,00,61,00,73,00,73,00,00,00,00,\

then I saved as .REG and executed it as administrator.

then I rebooted my computer and the keyboard was working.

I hope this helps someone in the same situation as mine.

:)

ĄɮĂȢϡ؁, Sep 18, 2018

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 18, 2018
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Sep 18, 2018
  4. HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]

HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]

1. HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution] - Similar Threads - HID Controler working

2. Solution for Code 19?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Code 19?: After an update, my PC running on Windows 11 does not show me a mouse cursor, also it won't recognize any external device connected via USB mouse, keyboard.I tried a hard restart, checking for updates, running diagnostics in MyAsus, but nothing helped.Any solution? Besides a...
  3. Solution for Code 19?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution for Code 19?: After an update, my PC running on Windows 11 does not show me a mouse cursor, also it won't recognize any external device connected via USB mouse, keyboard.I tried a hard restart, checking for updates, running diagnostics in MyAsus, but nothing helped.Any solution? Besides a...
  4. USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19: Some application messed my pc up and it moved my USB devices and disabled them with an error code. Can anyone help with this please, thanks.Edit: I have uninstalled updated and disabled them multiple times...
  5. USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19: Some application messed my pc up and it moved my USB devices and disabled them with an error code. Can anyone help with this please, thanks.Edit: I have uninstalled updated and disabled them multiple times...
  6. USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19: Some application messed my pc up and it moved my USB devices and disabled them with an error code. Can anyone help with this please, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-devices-showing-up-in-hid-error-code-19/3ccf871a-596e-411e-b4de-91515409f9fc
  7. Keyboard Not Working - Code 19

Keyboard Not Working - Code 19: Please Help Me. After I did a registry clean in CCleaner I restarted the PC. And the keyboard stopped working. Typed with On-Screen. I tried so many things & they are below. *Delete and reinstalling the driver. *Restarting the PC. *Restoring registry through CCleaner...
  8. Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.: I am using the ASUS GL702ZC laptop and was manually going through Device manager updating everything...until I cam across the keyboard section.it also causes my keyboard to stop working.....not one type key pad works when this installs from Device Manager and then the odd...
  9. code 19

code 19: CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19). CD/DVD failure using VxD loader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/code-19/57b280f0-8b6f-41a4-813e-e1ce379ae35e
  10. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19): keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10. I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid compliant mouse code19

2. dell i2c hid device not working code 19