Windows 10: HID drivers

Discus and support HID drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir, please help me.. i reset my windows 10 hp 4410s probook laptop. But after resetting my laptop.. I don't find any HID drivers in DEVICE MANAGER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AjmirHossain, Dec 4, 2020.

1. HID drivers

Sir,

please help me..

i reset my windows 10 hp 4410s probook laptop. But after resetting my laptop.. I don't find any HID drivers in DEVICE MANAGER

Even there is no driver named "Human Interface Device".. so my USB mouse or USB keyboard don't work.

But in BIOS system everything work. WHAT TO DO NOW?

Please help me.. Thank you

:)

AjmirHossain, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 4, 2020
  4. HID drivers

driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

HID drivers

1. HID drivers - Similar Threads - HID drivers

2. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID: I have had some problems with my pc seemingly randomly crashing whilst playing games. I can go long stretches of time without a blackscreen, but also days with multiples. Undervolting my gpu seems to help reduce the frequency crashes, but they still occur.I haven't been able...
  3. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID: I have had some problems with my pc seemingly randomly crashing whilst playing games. I can go long stretches of time without a blackscreen, but also days with multiples. Undervolting my gpu seems to help reduce the frequency crashes, but they still occur.I haven't been able...
  4. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11: I have an older touchscreen monitor that only works on the generic USB HID touch screen drivers provided with windows 7.There are no drivers available from the manufacturers website as it ran on the generic drivers provided by Microsoft. It is only compatible with the Windows...
  6. Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11

Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11: I have an older touchscreen monitor that only works on the generic USB HID touch screen drivers provided with windows 7.There are no drivers available from the manufacturers website as it ran on the generic drivers provided by Microsoft. It is only compatible with the Windows...
  7. Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work

Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work: I have restarted the computer, booted into safe mode, seen if it works in BIOS, I have plugged the mouse into other computers, nothing. When I plug in the mouse it makes the windows connect and disconnect sound over and over, the driver appears, gives a code 45, and then the...
  8. Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work: I have restarted the computer, booted into safe mode, seen if it works in BIOS, I have plugged the mouse into other computers, nothing. When I plug in the mouse it makes the windows connect and disconnect sound over and over, the driver appears, gives a code 45, and then the...
  9. Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...: Hi there,I did a factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL w/ Windows 11 and discovered that touch screen doesn't work anymore. I searched the device manager and found that I'm misisng the HID compliant touch screen driver but I tried to go into Settings->Update,...
  10. Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...

Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...: Hi there,I did a factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL w/ Windows 11 and discovered that touch screen doesn't work anymore. I searched the device manager and found that I'm misisng the HID compliant touch screen driver but I tried to go into Settings->Update,...