Windows 10: HID game controller is missing

Discus and support HID game controller is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I plus my controller in it only shows that it is charging. So then i went to device manager and saw my hid game controller is missing and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andris Veips, Jul 29, 2022.

1. HID game controller is missing

When I plus my controller in it only shows that it is charging. So then i went to device manager and saw my hid game controller is missing and without that my pc isn't detecting the controller.PLEASE HELP

:)

Andris Veips, Jul 29, 2022
  2. TFMEDIA Win User

HID Compliant Game Controller missing

Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro (Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000).

I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.

For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I can't seem to download this anywhere.

Some extra info. I'm trying to use DS4 Windows to use the PS4 Controller. For the Nvidia Shield controller it should work just fine because its using the xbox 360 thingy. I tried using BT on my laptop and that worked just fine for both controllers but I don't have BT on my computer which I game on.

When plugging in the cable with controller nothing happens, you don't see a Wired Controller in Devices and printers which you normally should see popup.

TFMEDIA, Jul 29, 2022
  3. HID Compliant Game Controller

HID Compliant game controller is missing in my device manager in windows 10. can you please tell me how to reinstall the drive.

jordanchang, Jul 29, 2022
  4. BossDweeb Win User

HID game controller is missing

HID-compliant Game Controller

- If an XInput type controller were being recognised by Windows, and you have the XBOX 360 Peripherals software installed,

you would also have an XBOX 360 Peripherals section showing in Device Manager.

There is a download section for the software in the page below, just in case you have not installed the software yet.

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Microsoft Hardware

- You may also want to use the DS4 software for more flexibility than MS offer for the XBOX controller -
    ds4windows.com

- There can be issues with wi-fi that happen with XBOX wireless controllers too. Even after installing the drivers Windows

sometimes has trouble recognising the controller (or the relay ?).

You should be able to find a tutorial for this problem with a search. Basically, you have to jump through

a hoop or two in Device Manager to locate and reinstall the driver from Device manager.

- Controllers that use XInput, such as my wired Logitec F310, and probably your PS4, will be shown as an XBOX controller

in the XBOX 360 Peripherals section when this driver is installed, and the controller is recognised.

Device Manager should also create entries in HID when any controller, XInput or DInput, is connected.

When I switch the F310 controller to DInput it gets removed from the XBOX 360 Peripherals section and shows two additional entries in HID.

- MS is playing games with us. Controllers are never listed in Sound Video and Game Controllers.

They are all listed in HID, but as with the XBOX controller having it's own section, Logitech keyboard/mouse drivers are all

listed in Universal Serial Bus Devices rather than Keyboards or Mice with the generic MS keyboard and mouse drivers.

"It only glows orange as if its charging"

Could the battery be loosing ability to hold the charge ?

BossDweeb, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

HID game controller is missing

1. HID game controller is missing - Similar Threads - HID game controller

2. HID-compliant game controller driver missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-compliant game controller driver missing.: I have a cosmic byte controller interstellar it is in xbox style and I can't use it cause my pc doesn't has the HID-compliant game controller driver. Please tell me where can I download it and how can I prevent it from uninstalling by itself....
  3. HID-compliant game controller driver missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-compliant game controller driver missing.: I have a cosmic byte controller interstellar it is in xbox style and I can't use it cause my pc doesn't has the HID-compliant game controller driver. Please tell me where can I download it and how can I prevent it from uninstalling by itself....
  4. HID-compliant game controller driver missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing the complete driver for HID Compliant Game Controller

Missing the complete driver for HID Compliant Game Controller: I know I know, there have been many questions asked for playstation controllers not working with windows but this time I cannot see my driver for HID Compliant Game Controller. I have looked in my Device manager and have even looked in hidden drivers and it is completely...
  6. HID game controller is missing

HID game controller is missing: When I plus my controller in it only shows that it is charging. So then i went to device manager and saw my hid game controller is missing and without that my pc isn't detecting the controller.PLEASE HELP...
  7. HID game controller is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID game controller is missing: When I plus my controller in it only shows that it is charging. So then i went to device manager and saw my hid game controller is missing and without that my pc isn't detecting the controller.PLEASE HELP...
  8. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Game Controller missing: Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000. I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I...
  9. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

HID Compliant Game Controller missing: Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000. I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I...
  10. HID Compliant Game Controller missing