Windows 10: HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden

Discus and support HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, ich habe meinen HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber deinstalliert, da ich die Vorgehensweise von Microsoft befolgt habe, wenn mein Touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ferdinand Jannetti, Nov 28, 2023.

1. HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden

Hi, ich habe meinen HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber deinstalliert, da ich die Vorgehensweise von Microsoft befolgt habe, wenn mein Touchscreen nicht funktioniert. Ich habe ein Surface Pro 7 mit Win 11. Der Touchscreen funktioniert zwar wieder, doch ist der HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht mehr aufzufinden. Wie kann ich diesen wieder herunterladen? Im Geräte-Manager nach Hardwareänderungen zu suchen hat keine Wirkung genauso wie der Neustart. Auch im Internet habe ich keinen Lösungsansatz gefunden. Da der Touchscreen ab und zu seine Macken hat z.B. dass er nicht funktioniert oder

:)

Ferdinand Jannetti, Nov 28, 2023

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Jeffrey57 Win User
    HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Nov 28, 2023
  4. HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden

window 8 treiber fehlt läßt sich nicht installieren

guten Tag

Samsung Betriebssystem Elektronik Modell 350V5C / 351V5C,

Software Window 8

Treiber nicht verfügbar. Er lässt sich nicht installieren

Was kann ich tun?

Danke

Edith

edithmeyer1, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden

1. HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden - Similar Threads - HID kompatibler Touchscreen

2. HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber nicht vorhanden: Hi, ich habe meinen HID-kompatibler Touchscreen Treiber deinstalliert, da ich die Vorgehensweise von Microsoft befolgt habe, wenn mein Touchscreen nicht funktioniert. Ich habe ein Surface Pro 7 mit Win 11. Der Touchscreen funktioniert zwar wieder, doch ist der HID-kompatibler...
  3. how to download aHID-kompatibler Touchscreen-device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download aHID-kompatibler Touchscreen-device?: I have an MPMan converter 8 and after updating to Win 10 22H2 the touchscreen no longer works. The HID-compatible touchscreen driver is apparently missing. How do I get this driver. It doesn't work via the manufacturer's website or the Microsoft driver catalog....
  4. how to download aHID-kompatibler Touchscreen-device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download aHID-kompatibler Touchscreen-device?: I have an MPMan converter 8 and after updating to Win 10 22H2 the touchscreen no longer works. The HID-compatible touchscreen driver is apparently missing. How do I get this driver. It doesn't work via the manufacturer's website or the Microsoft driver catalog....
  5. Mpclient.dll nicht vorhanden u. Administrator Rechte Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpclient.dll nicht vorhanden u. Administrator Rechte Problem: Moin!Ich habe neulich über GData versucht, einen Scan zu machen. Der GData fordert Administrator Rechte, um alle Dateien Einsehen zu können. Ich als alleiniger Nutzer bin natürlich Admin und habe halt auf "Ja" geklickt. Direkt im Anschluss, wurde angezeigt, dass der Scan ohne...
  6. Mpclient.dll nicht vorhanden u. Administrator Rechte Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mpclient.dll nicht vorhanden u. Administrator Rechte Problem: Moin!Ich habe neulich über GData versucht, einen Scan zu machen. Der GData fordert Administrator Rechte, um alle Dateien Einsehen zu können. Ich als alleiniger Nutzer bin natürlich Admin und habe halt auf "Ja" geklickt. Direkt im Anschluss, wurde angezeigt, dass der Scan ohne...
  7. uninstall touchscreen HID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall touchscreen HID: Please don't answer this question if you don't have/know the answer. I keep uninstalling the driver/device HID touchscreen and it keeps reinstalling itself. This behavior is making my life miserable. Uninstall means to uninstall and I am sick of this. I don't want to use or...
  8. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Hi, I am looking for the correct touchscreen driver for an Asus Zenbook Flip. My driver was causing ghost touches so I disabled it and I am trying to install a new driver. Does anyone know the correct driver? Thanks...
  9. HID Touchscreen is disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Touchscreen is disconnected: Despite tablet or normal mode, the HID touchscreen of my Dell Inspiron is disconnected. The touchscreen drivers are up-to-date. I receive the error message: "Device HID\VID_04F3&PID_2033&Col02\6&3865017c&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device...
  10. HID Touchscreen disconnecting

HID Touchscreen disconnecting: I have a Dell Inspiron 7348. The HID touchscreen is disconnecting from the laptop, whether I have it in tablet or normal mode. Rotation lock is greyed out and hasn't been working for as long as I can remember. The touchscreen driver is up to date. The latest message I got is:...