Windows 10: HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Discus and support HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterPichler, Nov 16, 2020.

1. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated.

The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

I found some articles from other users who had the same problem. I do not know how they solved it. I tried many things from downloading, to updating and even to reinstall Windows, reload from Fujitsu Lifebook T936 etc., but could not restore.

Is there anyone who knows how to resolve the problem?

When I understand the error correct, then the latest Windows Update has permanently disconnected the sensor from power supply. How to restore?

Thank you!

HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE b1e93d3e-fbdf-4d94-a6f4-be35f78118f3?upload=true.jpg HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE f19ccda3-e243-4536-b2e4-af129dc5f0ac?upload=true.jpg HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE 9c0702fb-9df0-4fdb-93df-bd2d65383c38?upload=true.jpg HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE 0801edc5-4ce6-45ef-91c8-6c7b7b5f016f?upload=true.jpg

:)

PeterPichler, Nov 16, 2020
  2. appros Win User

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

appros, Nov 16, 2020
  3. scoob101 Win User
    Can`t enable Hibernation! - Regedit/POWERCFG not helping!

Got 16 outdated drivers, no missing drivers, nothing power realated as far as I can see. Heres a list of the drivers being listed as outdated::

Broadcomm Serial Bus Driver over UART Bus Enumerator
    Intel SST Audio Device
    Intel Dymanic Platfom and Thermal Framework Generic Particiant Driver
    Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface
    Intel Integrated Sensor Solution
    Intel HID Event Filter
    HID Advanced Sensor Collection
    HID Advanced Sensor Collection v2
    Intel HD Graphics
    HID PCI Minidriver for ISS (x6)

scoob101, Nov 16, 2020
  4. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Error 32: Audio/Video Remote Control HID (PCI Device)

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for replying.

I have Windows 8/8.1. My laptop is a hp.

I did the steps you provided and it worked for the HID but the PCI still has the warning symbol.

Thanks again!

Charlie1806, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

1. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE - Similar Threads - HID PCI minidriver

2. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREI found some articles from other users who had the same...
  3. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREI found some articles from other users who had the same...
  4. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ISSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISSE: THE SPEKER IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isse/7eaf891c-497a-40b7-ae86-5b61a79b36a2
  6. Alias Isse

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Alias Isse: Hey all, I deleted my old e-mail adress aol and changed it online via Microsoft.com to the new one googlemail. I also use the googlemail now as primary alias see picture 1. But when I want to change the address on my device Laptop, there is still the old one aol. Even if I...
  7. Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10

Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10: When I first got my PC, I would connect my Airpods and PS4 controller through bluetooth, but for a couple months now, bluetooth hasn't worked for me and I checked in device manager and it gave me this error. Any thoughts on how to fix it ?...
  8. Bluetooth STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Bluetooth STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Recently I've had a problem with the Bluetooth on my computer. I haven't been able to connect any devices. When I went to the device manager I found this error code "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" I've found a few other pages on advice on...
  9. STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE on Intel MEI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE on Intel MEI: Since several months I struggle with this problem. I have already tried to get the latest driver, but when doing so Windows tells me I have already the latest one. When removing the driver, after rebooting things looks OK, but when starting over the next day, the problems...
  10. Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device: I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things...