Windows 10: HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP

Discus and support HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Listen I've been dealing with this issue for over two years now. Non of the methods from Microsoft is seeming to be working. I have troubleshooted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ayeeejeff, Oct 22, 2018.

1. ayeeejeff Win User

HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP

Listen I've been dealing with this issue for over two years now. Non of the methods from Microsoft is seeming to be working. I have troubleshooted my entire computer and no issues was detected. I checked my ghosted devices and the HID Touch Screen Device is not there. I checked hidden devices and nothing is there. I am absolutely tired of windows. If I knew that I was going to have this issue i could have saved my 800.00. This not acceptable. THE DEVICE IS GONE and multiple people around the world are experiencing this issue and there is no fix.

So please do not respond with the trouble shoot options because it do not work.

Thank you!

:)

ayeeejeff, Oct 22, 2018

2. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

Hi Greg,

The HID Compliant Touch Screen device is missing in Device Manager. It's not in error state. I have tried all the options which you suggested. It didn't work. Could you please provide the link for PC maker's Support
    Downloads web page

Rakesh_405, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Touch screen HID missing Toshiba P50-t laptop

Thanks for your response. I have done as you suggested. Whilst step one didn't locate the missing driver, it did highlight that the new HP printer drivers aren't now recognised by this new W10 install - as i said installed by MS with me online. Another
    concern i would have thought! It too was ok beforehand,

Step two - i have tried everywhere... i cannot locate the driver.

It was there, i'd seen it previously in device manager - my unit has always been a touch screen. I have even called Toshiba Australia but they don't have it either and suggest that the one provided as part of the W8 pre-load was the MS HID one.

Again the model is a Toshiba P50t-A, model # PSPMHA-01600L.

Sorry but can you provide further assistance?

you can see here ... HID-touchscreen is not listed there (but used to be).

HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP c26925c2-7475-47c4-983a-672262c6143d.jpg

Benjamin_777, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Tisha21 Win User

HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager

I am having the same issue ... touch-screen not working on my Dell Inspiron 7737

I am also missing the HID-compliant touch screen listed under the human interface devices of the device manager. Can someone tell me how to install it? I've looked at the Dell support drivers list and nothing I enter as a keyword is returning
    any results?

Tisha21, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP - Similar Threads - HID TOUCH SCREEN

2. HID-compliant touch screen drive missing Touch screen not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-compliant touch screen drive missing Touch screen not functioning: When I updated my HP Spectre 13 to Windows 11 last year, the touch screen stopped working. I just dealt with it for a while, but I'm really frustrated that I can't seem to fix it. I took it to the Geek Squad, who just ended up scratching their heads. I've done an operating...
  3. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  4. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  5. HID - compliant touch screen Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID - compliant touch screen Device: Hey! My touch screen is disabled . I tried to fix it by updating drivers but the option of enable or disable is not there. I can only see four options - update driver/uninstall device/scan for hardware changes/properties, enable or disable option is missing. Should I...
  6. HID Touch Screen Driver Missing

HID Touch Screen Driver Missing: Hey, I have a touch screen laptop that has recently lost its driver for the HID touch screen- and therefore my touch screen does not work. I have tried to update and restart. Scan for recent driver changes and restart. I'm now at a loss, any ideas? Why would it suddenly...
  7. HiD Compliant Touch Screen Driver Missing From Device manager and Touch does-not respond

HiD Compliant Touch Screen Driver Missing From Device manager and Touch does-not respond: I own an HP Elitebook 840 G1 touch-screen computer now runningWindows 10 pro v.10.0.19041 on Intel Core i7-4600U. x64 architecture For a about a month now the touch display hasn't been responding and I discovered a couple of weeks ago that there was no HiD Compliant Touch...
  8. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Missing

HID-Compliant Touch Screen Missing: I have an HP Pavilion 11-n010dx x360 PC. I had some problems and had to do a system reset, The problem was solved but now my touchscreen has stopped working. When I went to my device manager and viewed Human Interface Devices, there us ho HID-compliant touch screen listed. I...
  9. HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING

HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING: I have a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15" and the HID compliant Touch screen driver. The screen is not responsive by touch but responsive by Samsung Pen. Please help. My laptop is running Window 10 Home. Both Windows and Samsung Updates are up to date....
  10. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager: Hi Team, My touch screen stopped working after the windows update. I believe its due to the windows update. I have tried all the suggestion given in the forum. 1) Reset PC. 2) Scan for hardware changes in device manager 3) View Hidden devices 4) Troubleshoot Hardware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid-compliant touch screen toshiba l35w-b3204