Windows 10: HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

Discus and support HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! So I have a problem. I not only do not have the HID - Touch Screen driver, but my computer also lacks a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ayla~, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Ayla~ Win User

HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

Hi!

So I have a problem. I not only do not have the HID - Touch Screen driver, but my computer also lacks a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

I have extensively go through other forums, but I cannot seem to fix this issue.

This all started when my touchscreen magically stopped working, and I have spent the last few days trying to resolve this issue.

I have an Acer N16P9 and the most recent Windows 10 update (as of February 27th, 2019).

If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing 5bd0fa28-e130-408b-b0de-ff2305442325?upload=true.jpg HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing 6b93383b-3da6-4014-8640-dcdbc087e68b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ayla~, Feb 27, 2019

2. Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Feb 27, 2019
  3. HID Touch-Screen Driver Missing

Hi Aris,

Based on your description of the issue, software conflict is one of the possible causes why the driver for your touchscreen is missing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Is your device connected to a domain network?

Running the troubleshooter is one of the initial steps that should be done to a device that is having an issue with a driver. If you already run the troubleshooter for devices and hardware and the same issue persists, it will be best to download and install
    the touchscreen driver from the website of your laptop's manufacturer.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you.

Darleen Pen, Feb 27, 2019
  4. HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

Touchscreen suddenly malfunctions on Google Chrome Windows 10

Hi Yuuki,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter and see if it will fix the issue with your touchscreen.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Change the view by option on the right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the View
      all options on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware troubleshooter.
    You may also try updating the HID compliant touchscreen driver in Device Manager by following the steps below.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Device.
    • Right-click on HID compliant touchscreen.
    • Click on Driver tab.
    • Select Update Driver.
    • Reboot the PC once the driver has successfully installed for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

1. HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing - Similar Threads - HID Touchscreen Hardware

2. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  6. Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter: On both my desktop pc and laptop when accessing Troubleshooter History the title Hardware and Devices troubleshooter are in blue hyperlink and 'Could not be run on 03/07/2020 Critical troubleshooter' appear in red. When I click on the link I get...
  7. Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will show you how to access and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, which seems to have been deprecated from Windows 10. Technically, the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter hasn’t been removed entirely from the Windows 10 [...]...
  8. "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!: Hello guys, Last week I updated my Windows 10 Home to version 1809. After that, when I checked the Troubleshooter, Hardware and Devices (which was an option in previous Windows versions) seem to be missing! [ATTACH] Is this a bug? Or is there a new option?...
  9. missing my "Troubleshoot hardware & Device" from the Troubleshoot screen

missing my "Troubleshoot hardware & Device" from the Troubleshoot screen: I did an update for window on 3/21/2019, it said it was an update from October? Now I am missing my "Troubleshoot hardware & Device" from the Troubleshoot screen. What happened to it? Can you tell me how to get it back, I use it all the time to help solve my computer...
  10. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager: so recently i used some third party software to update drivers and after the update my touchscreen has stopped working. I've done a bios components test for the touchscreen and it passed both tests but even the pen and touch info states that no pen and touch input is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware and devices troubleshooter missing

2. hardware and devices missing troubleshooting

3. troubleshoot hardware and devices gone

4. troubleshoot hardware and devices missing,
  5. Hardware and devices missing,
  6. hardware and devices missing in troubleshoot,
  7. hardware troubleshooter missing in windows 10,
  8. hardware and devices troubleshooter,
  9. troubleshoot hardware missing,
  10. troubleshooting hardware and devices missing,
  11. hardware troubleshooter windows 10 missing,