Windows 10: HID Touchscreen driver - ACER

Discus and support HID Touchscreen driver - ACER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In a recent windows update my device manager lost the driver to the HID Touchscreen. It is no longer on my computer as I can no longer locate it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinClarkChiTown, Sep 16, 2019.

1. HID Touchscreen driver - ACER

In a recent windows update my device manager lost the driver to the HID Touchscreen. It is no longer on my computer as I can no longer locate it to enable and disable. I have uninstalled several of the past updates, but that hasn't worked at all either. Where can I find a download of the driver that I need?

:)

KevinClarkChiTown, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2019
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Touchscreen driver - ACER

HID Touchscreen Driver

No. Touchscreen works but where is driver located? It has always been under HID. Is it listed under another category or is it part of another driver?

Jeff

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

HID Touchscreen driver - ACER

1. HID Touchscreen driver - ACER - Similar Threads - HID Touchscreen driver

2. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hid Touchscreen driver is gone: So my touchscreen driver was disabled for some reason so i deleted it,, but when i went to restart it still hasnt reappeared and its gone, even in hidden devices anybody can tell me how to install it back?...
  3. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hid Touchscreen driver is gone: So my touchscreen driver was disabled for some reason so i deleted it,, but when i went to restart it still hasnt reappeared and its gone, even in hidden devices anybody can tell me how to install it back?...
  4. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows HID touchscreen driver installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows HID touchscreen driver installation: I have done hours, hell days of resurrect finally found awencers, but still no solid solution. I had an issue a few months ago with this computer, and had to recover the entire device from scratch, however when I recovered it I lost my touchscreen ability. When I first...
  6. HID Touchscreen driver will not disable

HID Touchscreen driver will not disable: Hi gurus, My Surface Pro has a touchscreen issue pressure points randomly appearing on screen, due to a badly replaced screen, so I need to disable the HID Touchscreen driver. But 9 times out of 10 when I restart, the driver says disabled - but the touchscreen is still...
  7. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Hi, I am looking for the correct touchscreen driver for an Asus Zenbook Flip. My driver was causing ghost touches so I disabled it and I am trying to install a new driver. Does anyone know the correct driver? Thanks...
  8. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  9. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Dell Latitude E5570 Windows 10 1809 I upgraded Windows 10 1803 to 1809. Two items that are missing: 1) My touchscreen works but it is not listed in Device Manager under HID. It was listed as a compliant touchscreen. Rebooted computer and it is missing (Touchscreen still...
  10. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS: where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download hid compliant touch screen acer

2. hid compliant touchscreen driver acer

3. driver accer hid tact

4. acer touch screen driver,
  5. VID 04F3 PID 0111 touch screen,
  6. hid-compliant touch screen acer,
  7. i2c hid device driver acer,
  8. hid compliant touch screen driver acer,
  9. hid compliant touch screen driver exe,
  10. acer aio touchscreen drivers,
  11. acer i2c hid device driver,