Windows 10: HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300

Discus and support HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to enable my touchscreen after my HD crashed and I installed a new one with Windows 10. I can find any drivers for the either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeWright7, Jan 25, 2019.

1. HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300

I am unable to enable my touchscreen after my HD crashed and I installed a new one with Windows 10. I can find any drivers for the either.

:)

MikeWright7, Jan 25, 2019

2. Yoga pro 2 touchscreen disabled by windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To enable touchscreen on your device, follow the steps below.

• Go to Device Manager (Right click Start Menu and select Device Manager).

• Look for "Human Interface Devices."

• Right click "HID-compliant touch screen"

• Click Enable.
    Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Unresponsive touchsreen after windows 10 Upgrade lenovo yoga 300

SOLVED

Hello folks

I too have had a nightmare trying to get Windows 10 64bit running on the Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBY but i have cracked it thanks to DRP downloads and 1 touchscreen download and now i have a fully functioning laptop/tablet with full AUTOROTATION

Download Lenovo YOGA 300-11IBY laptop drivers for Windows 10 x64

Intel Serial-IO (SIO) Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Lenovo Flex 3-1120, Yoga 300-11IBY - FR

These above links are all i used and it is finally able to change from laptop to tablet with full touchscreen access

I hope this will help all of you out there but i must also mention that this was from a fresh clean install

Good luck everyone................... The Wizard..

dragonmaster5364, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Jeenie-T Win User

HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300

Touchscreen on Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 Not Working

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13. I have recently asked for help with the touchscreen on my computer. I went online to seek help and one website said uninstall the HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver and reboot your computer. It has completely disappeared now
    so I was wondering where I could install the device driver again. Also I have tried a Windows recovery too before I uninstalled the driver, my problem wasn't solved. Any suggestions? Please help..

HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300 79cc1e46-e81c-41a0-b1e7-af203bb951af.png

Jeenie-T, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300

1. HID Touchscreen fo Lonovo Yoga 300 - Similar Threads - HID Touchscreen Lonovo

2. uninstall touchscreen HID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall touchscreen HID: Please don't answer this question if you don't have/know the answer. I keep uninstalling the driver/device HID touchscreen and it keeps reinstalling itself. This behavior is making my life miserable. Uninstall means to uninstall and I am sick of this. I don't want to use or...
  3. uninstall touchscreen HID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall touchscreen HID: Please don't answer this question if you don't have/know the answer. I keep uninstalling the driver/device HID touchscreen and it keeps reinstalling itself. This behavior is making my life miserable. Uninstall means to uninstall and I am sick of this. I don't want to use or...
  4. uninstall touchscreen HID

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. the hid touchscreen app.

the hid touchscreen app.: how do I reinstall hid touch screen lost when down loading an update of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-hid-touchscreen-app/f64e1223-cdee-4a51-b6eb-db12be37e2f0
  6. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Hi, I am looking for the correct touchscreen driver for an Asus Zenbook Flip. My driver was causing ghost touches so I disabled it and I am trying to install a new driver. Does anyone know the correct driver? Thanks...
  7. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  8. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Dell Latitude E5570 Windows 10 1809 I upgraded Windows 10 1803 to 1809. Two items that are missing: 1) My touchscreen works but it is not listed in Device Manager under HID. It was listed as a compliant touchscreen. Rebooted computer and it is missing (Touchscreen still...
  9. HID Touchscreen is disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Touchscreen is disconnected: Despite tablet or normal mode, the HID touchscreen of my Dell Inspiron is disconnected. The touchscreen drivers are up-to-date. I receive the error message: "Device HID\VID_04F3&PID_2033&Col02\6&3865017c&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device...
  10. HID Touchscreen disconnecting

HID Touchscreen disconnecting: I have a Dell Inspiron 7348. The HID touchscreen is disconnecting from the laptop, whether I have it in tablet or normal mode. Rotation lock is greyed out and hasn't been working for as long as I can remember. The touchscreen driver is up to date. The latest message I got is:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. hid touch screen not showing on my lenovo yoga

3. hid compliant touch screen driver download lenovo yoga