Windows 10: HIDCLASS.SYS bluescreen when using screen tablet on Windows 10

Discus and support HIDCLASS.SYS bluescreen when using screen tablet on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Yiynova MSP19U screen tablet that I use to draw and have been using for around two years now. I haven't had any problems with it up until now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaurenBielinski, Jul 1, 2019.

1. HIDCLASS.SYS bluescreen when using screen tablet on Windows 10

I have a Yiynova MSP19U screen tablet that I use to draw and have been using for around two years now. I haven't had any problems with it up until now, because at seemingly random I'll turn the tablet on while using the computer (watching YouTube usually), and when I put my tablet pen to the screen my computer will immediately bluescreen and will be stuck collecting data at 0%, forcing me to do a manual restart.

The weird thing is that this only happens when using my tablet, but only sometimes. Sometimes I can use my tablet just fine and have no issues at all. Yesterday I turned it on and off and used it for hours on end all day and had no problems, but just now I went to start drawing and the bluescreen happened immediately. I've checked and my tablet drivers are up to date, so they're most likely not the issue. My version of windows is also up to date.

Every time the bluescreen happens and I need to manually restart, my computer ends up working just fine and my tablet is usable again. This is still a very weird and very annoying problem and I'd like to know what's wrong.

:)

LaurenBielinski, Jul 1, 2019
  2. DaMulta Win User

BlueScreen Screen Saver v3.2

Download from Microsoft here

DaMulta, Jul 1, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

Am I the only one owning a full fledged Windows 10 tablet around here?

RejZoR, Jul 1, 2019
  4. zo0lykas Win User

HIDCLASS.SYS bluescreen when using screen tablet on Windows 10

zo0lykas, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

HIDCLASS.SYS bluescreen when using screen tablet on Windows 10

1. HIDCLASS.SYS bluescreen when using screen tablet on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HIDCLASS SYS bluescreen

2. Bluescreen when shutdown WDF_VIOLATION wdf01000.sys + 58920

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when shutdown WDF_VIOLATION wdf01000.sys + 58920: minidump in dropbox. shows recovering from BSOD every time when reopening after shutdown.https://www.dropbox.com/s/85mm694u0h4nejs/082421-10515-01.dmp?dl=0...
  3. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  4. Cursor pauses on touch screen when using drawing tablet

Cursor pauses on touch screen when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 I very recently started using a drawing tablet and when trying to draw, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  5. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  6. Blue Screen Error when Using the Netflix App on Windows 10 PC? dxgmms2.sys

Blue Screen Error when Using the Netflix App on Windows 10 PC? dxgmms2.sys: Recently for the past 2 weeks i have been getting a Blue Screen when using the Netflix App on my windows 10 pc. I open it up but as soon as i start to play something the Blue Screen appears. With: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart... Stop code:...
  7. Blue Screen Error when Using the Netflix App on Windows 10 PC? dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen Error when Using the Netflix App on Windows 10 PC? dxgmms2.sys: Recently for the past 2 weeks i have been getting a Blue Screen when using the Netflix App on my windows 10 pc. I open it up but as soon as i start to play something the Blue Screen appears. With: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart... Stop code:...
  8. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  9. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
  10. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429