Windows 10: Hidden Administrator - find

Discus and support Hidden Administrator - find in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm using Win10 My ex took my computer and did some internal damage. He isn't smart enough to do it himself and hired a computer geek. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PyrexPrincess, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hidden Administrator - find

I'm using Win10

My ex took my computer and did some internal damage. He isn't smart enough to do it himself and hired a computer geek.

I have cleaned up many things. Now I'm stuck. I cannot download any files/software. I get a "failed - insufficient permissions" error on everything. I used the troubleshooter and that did nothing.

I made a new administrator and deleted the old one. I just have a feeling that he has a hidden administrator within and/or loaded spyware on here. All of my accounts were hacked including my. I have as tight of security that I can. I change my passwords frequently.

When I tried the last assistance, it stated my Wind10 wasn't the correct version to use the method I was trying to use. Using lusrmgr.msc and secpol.msc didn't work. Typing cmd at the interface screen just gives me this . . . C:\Users\Administrator

Not sure what to do. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

:)

PyrexPrincess, Jan 14, 2020

2. 'Hidden Administrator' account asking for password.

We would like to clarify how did you enable the Hidden Administrator account. We suggest using the
    Local Security Policy to enable to hidden administrator in Windows 10. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    • Type secpol.msc, and click on OK.
    • In the left pane, click on the Local Policies folder to expand it, and click on the
      Security Options folder.
    • In the right pane of Security Options, double click on
      Accounts: Administrator account status.
    • Select Enabled, and click on OK.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Forget hidden Administrator Account Password-Windows 10

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with the hidden administrator account. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Why did you access the hidden administrator account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Why did you create a password for it?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Hidden Administrator - find

I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Hidden Administrator - find

1. Hidden Administrator - find - Similar Threads - Hidden Administrator find

2. REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account": I am getting decidedly tired of the repeated messages in Windows 10 on my overpriced Microsoft-based Alienware computer telling me that I do not have administrator privileges and therefore my actions are blocked. I am the ONLY account on my PC besides the damned hidden admin...
  3. REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account": I am getting decidedly tired of the repeated messages in Windows 10 on my overpriced Microsoft-based Alienware computer telling me that I do not have administrator privileges and therefore my actions are blocked. I am the ONLY account on my PC besides the damned hidden admin...
  4. REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Find hidden microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find hidden microsoft account: I have found a hidden microsoft account that I want to remove. I cannot see it using command prompt net user command, nor by using reveal accounts. It is not an adminstrator account or not the admin account that I can see. I only see it if I am trying to save something from...
  6. can't find hidden folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't find hidden folders: hi, I recently rest my pc with the 'keep all your files and reset only settings' feature, but I noticed that my hidden folders aren't available anymore. I don't know what to do. is there a way to recover my folders? what should I do?...
  7. Disable Administrative Hidden Shares

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Administrative Hidden Shares: Administrative shares are hidden network shares that allow system administrators to have remote access to every disk volume on a network-connected system. These shares may not be permanently deleted but may be disabled. Windows users can use the net share command to view all...
  8. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR: How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-user-administrator/6bb7cf15-14ff-4605-9388-536fc66e8581
  9. Locked and hidden administrator.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked and hidden administrator.: Recently I had to make a change in my computer that required the Elevated Administrator account to be used. I finally figured out how to open that account, did my thing, shut down the Elevated Administrator account, and returned to my standard account. Then I discovered that...
  10. User Profile for Hidden Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile for Hidden Administrator: I occasionally use the Hidden Administrator account for security problems, stubborn undeletable files, etc. Question is can I use the User Profile from my W10 install on the Hidden Administrator? If yes, how? 40977