Windows 10: Hidden administrator of Windows is asking for password.

Discus and support Hidden administrator of Windows is asking for password. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello. I have enabled the hidden admin for my Windows 10 computer. However, when I switch to it, it will ask for a password. This is the first time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Leo SanYL, May 7, 2021.

1. Leo SanYL Win User

Hidden administrator of Windows is asking for password.

Hello. I have enabled the hidden admin for my Windows 10 computer. However, when I switch to it, it will ask for a password. This is the first time I am enabling it so I am not sure why it is asking for password.Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks

:)

Leo SanYL, May 7, 2021

2. 'Hidden Administrator' account asking for password.

We would like to clarify how did you enable the Hidden Administrator account. We suggest using the
    Local Security Policy to enable to hidden administrator in Windows 10. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    • Type secpol.msc, and click on OK.
    • In the left pane, click on the Local Policies folder to expand it, and click on the
      Security Options folder.
    • In the right pane of Security Options, double click on
      Accounts: Administrator account status.
    • Select Enabled, and click on OK.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, May 7, 2021
  3. Forget hidden Administrator Account Password-Windows 10

Thank you for providing the details. You can change the password of the hidden admin account by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key and type "cmd".
    • Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: net user "UserName" "NewPassword".

Type "administrator" in the "Username" and type the password that you want in the
      "NewPassword".
    • Retype the password that you've created and close the Command Prompt.
    These steps are intended for local accounts. And since the hidden admin account is considered a local account, you can apply these steps.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, May 7, 2021
  4. Hidden administrator of Windows is asking for password.

Forget hidden Administrator Account Password-Windows 10

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with the hidden administrator account. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Why did you access the hidden administrator account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Why did you create a password for it?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Hidden administrator of Windows is asking for password.

1. Hidden administrator of Windows is asking for password. - Similar Threads - Hidden administrator asking

2. Need administrator permission but doesn't ask for password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need administrator permission but doesn't ask for password: I'm trying to delete my OneDrive folder on my current PC and it says I need the permission of the admin. Thing is, I'm currently signed in as the admin. It's the only account on my PC. I would assume that it would just ask for my password, but no password prompt ever shows...
  3. windows asking for password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows asking for password: Windows updated on my dads computer. Not sure what version. He does not use a password it keeps asking for a password. How do I get around this. I only know enough to get myself in trouble Thanks...
  4. No yes button or option to type in the administrator password when asked for it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No yes button or option to type in the administrator password when asked for it: Hi there, I know similar questions have been asked in regards to the lack of a yes option when asked for the administrator password but I've tried a number of methods and still haven't gotten anywhere. I'm not even given the option to try and type in the administrator...
  5. Asking for the password

Asking for the password: My system is in safe mode I tried everything by searching in all Q&A but still it's not solving my problem. By running the msconfig it shown a window clicked on minimal option it started getting boot restart rather than asking for the pin it is asking for the password then...
  6. Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password: my son while installing game minecraft on Win10 standard account (see attach image) it did not ask for administrator password while installing the same game on Win 8 standard account it asks for administrator account. 150076
  7. Hidden Administrator - find

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hidden Administrator - find: I'm using Win10 My ex took my computer and did some internal damage. He isn't smart enough to do it himself and hired a computer geek. I have cleaned up many things. Now I'm stuck. I cannot download any files/software. I get a "failed - insufficient permissions" error...
  8. Windows 10 asking Or administrative password

Windows 10 asking Or administrative password: After resetting my Dell laptop to factory settings I can’t do anything. I cannot get into my computer it keeps asking for a administrator password. What can I do?...
  9. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR: How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-user-administrator/6bb7cf15-14ff-4605-9388-536fc66e8581
  10. Locked and hidden administrator.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked and hidden administrator.: Recently I had to make a change in my computer that required the Elevated Administrator account to be used. I finally figured out how to open that account, did my thing, shut down the Elevated Administrator account, and returned to my standard account. Then I discovered that...