Windows 10: "Hidden" data in Win 10 Calendar

Discus and support "Hidden" data in Win 10 Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone put me "in the know" concerning an aspect of "Calendar" in Windows 10 which has been irritating me since I first started using it?! If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by goshjm, Dec 31, 2019.

1. goshjm Win User

"Hidden" data in Win 10 Calendar

Can anyone put me "in the know" concerning an aspect of "Calendar" in Windows 10 which has been irritating me since I first started using it?!

If you move ahead a few months from the current date, the program then throws up a banner across the top of the screen that says: "We aren't able to show you some of the events in this time range. But they're still there - they're available via your account provider".

How the heck do I access this "invisible" data?!

:)

goshjm, Dec 31, 2019

2. Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Calendar on Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

To sync the Calendar on Windows 10 with calendar on Android phone, the account used in both should be same. I suggest you to configure the account in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app that is used in phone. To do so, kindly follow the below given steps and
    check if it works:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email

If issue persist, try running app troubleshooter to troubleshoot sync issue with Calendar app. To do so, follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given link to run Windows app troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Restart the mail app, check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

1. "Hidden" data in Win 10 Calendar - Similar Threads - Hidden data Calendar

2. Hidden Data Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Data Files: I am maintaining a program deveIoped under the x86 environment. I cannot find data for x86 program running under windows 10. the program installs to the program filesx86 folder but the data is going to another location. I need to review the data files before release of an...
  3. Win 10 calendar with holidays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  4. attachments in Calendar for Win 10

attachments in Calendar for Win 10: Hello, am I able to add attahcments like in email to a calendar event? The app is the windows 10 Calendar. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-in-calendar-for-win-10/5c10b7e0-419a-4ea8-b5e4-247da243198d
  5. Win 10 app Calendar

Win 10 app Calendar: Using Surface 4 with WIN 10 and Calendar app from original set up. After few month my personal notes disappears. I need some of them from the past. Note on the top of calendar: There are available with your account provider. Outlook support is not able to help me....
  6. WIN 10 CALENDAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 CALENDAR: My WIN 10 Calendar App says "We weren’t able to show you some of the events in this time range. But they’re still there – they’re available via your account provider”. How do I get these?!...
  7. Hidden network in Win 10

Hidden network in Win 10: What is a hidden network? A few days ago a Hidden Network appeared on my list of available networks with the 'Connect Automatically' box checked. I cannot disable it and do not know what it is or where it came from....
  8. Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 build 1809 on my iMac (2017) via Boot Camp. Installation went well and for the most part everything works, with one exception; Calendar not syncing using the Win 10 Calendar app. I'm using 2FA for Apple ID and have generated an app...
  9. Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

Hidden Data recovery on windows 10: Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop. I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his personal image. While reinstalling windows 10 I formatted all the drives and make new partition. Now, I used lots of recovery...
  10. Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar: Hello, I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone. I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hidden calendar windows 10