Windows 10: Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10

Discus and support Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop. I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dipeshkumar Rathod, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10

Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop.
    I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his personal image.
    While reinstalling windows 10 I formatted all the drives and make new partition.
    Now, I used lots of recovery software but I didn't recover hidden folder. I recovered other files of Drive F but I don't know how to recover that hidden folder. Please help me.

:)

Dipeshkumar Rathod, Nov 21, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 21, 2018
  3. muchomurka, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Anusha Win User

Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10

1. Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hidden Data recovery

2. 4 Partitions after reinstall of windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4 Partitions after reinstall of windows 10: Windows 10 was not working correctly on my PC so I decided to factory reset the PC but which did not work. The PC was giving me this message (Boot Device Not Found 3F0) later on the PC gave a different message, OS is missing, I have downloaded the OS from Microsoft website...
  3. Hidden Partitions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hidden Partitions: I realize that certain partitions are hidden for good reason. But the problem I have is that when I do a full system backup twice a month, I open Macrium Reflect and it shows drive letters assigned to four different partitions. As you can see from the image below, the UEFI...
  4. Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.: I kept getting a Rest Partition message from Windows 10. I had to accept as the laptop would not load. Now it has rolled back to Windows 8 (from a restore partition on the hard drive). Am I able to reinstall Windows 10 for free? I still have my Windows 8 CD OEM key....
  5. Windows 10 install recovery from partition

Windows 10 install recovery from partition: This makes 0 sense to me. I booted my installing/recovery from a fixed partition on a usb hard drive using thr bootsect and make partition active feature. My image consists of my ssd wirh the c drive and recovery partitioms rhat were backed up. Upon trying to onstall my image...
  6. Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Data recovery on windows 10: Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop. I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his personal image. While reinstalling windows 10 I formatted all the drives and make new partition. Now, I used lots of recovery...
  7. reinstall from Recovery

reinstall from Recovery: Having a strange problem. I want to reinstall windows from my HP Recovery Drive. (I know I can download the Win 10 Media creator Tool, but I don't want to). Since I have no longer have the Recovery manager (and HP doesn't make it available), I used 7Zip to extract the WIM...
  8. Windows 10 1803 Spring Update made hidden recovery partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1803 Spring Update made hidden recovery partition: Steps needed to relocate recovery folder back to C: & to delete recovery partition: Creators Update creates new hidden partition PQ MirOS - Windows 10 Forums
  9. Old Recovery partition

Old Recovery partition: Hi there! My question is about the Windows Recovery Environment partition(s). Looks like I have one too many! Starting at an offset of 1,024KB, diskpart sees the following. Partition 1 EFI SYSTEM 100 Mb Required: No (hidden) FAT32 (Volume #3) Partition 2 "old" WIN RE...
  10. Hidden partitions after cloning

Hidden partitions after cloning: This is a computer I built several years ago (E6300). I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. I have cloned the HDD to an SSD. (I eventually figured out how using Macrium Reflect. There was another D: partition for which I used Aomei Partition Assistant to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo reinstall windows 10 from hidden partition