Windows 10: Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

Discus and support Hidden Data recovery on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop. I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dipeshkumar Rathod, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop.
    I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his personal image.
    While reinstalling windows 10 I formatted all the drives and make new partition.
    Now, I used lots of recovery software but I didn't recover hidden folder. I recovered other files of Drive F but I don't know how to recover that hidden folder. Please help me

:)

Dipeshkumar Rathod, Nov 21, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 21, 2018
  3. muchomurka, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Anusha Win User

Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, Nov 21, 2018
  5. Gareth New Member
    I can tell you how to recover the mail data. I recently lost very important letters. And I tried to restore them. But did does not work out. Therefore, I tried to use one of these utilities http://www.emailadepts.com/ . To my luck, everything turned out. Perhaps this will help you too.

Gareth, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Hidden Data recovery on windows 10

1. Hidden Data recovery on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hidden Data recovery

2. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data recovery: I have recently found out that my microsoft account was linked to the main admin account of my mothers laptop.I made a new account with admin status, but i read this during the deletion process: Data on this device will be deleted as well.Could you provide any information on...
  3. Hidden folder recovery after reinstalling windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden folder recovery after reinstalling windows 10.: I had a hidden folder for my photos and for some reason I reinstalled windows 10. Now, I have padlock icons on my files. I tried a couple of methos to remove the icon but not successful. Anybody had this problem and solved it? Please help me....
  4. Hidden Data Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Data Files: I am maintaining a program deveIoped under the x86 environment. I cannot find data for x86 program running under windows 10. the program installs to the program filesx86 folder but the data is going to another location. I need to review the data files before release of an...
  5. Data recovery

Data recovery: Data recovery software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-recovery/94f51e0a-7217-4ef7-be8c-c8f54ae041f3
  6. Windows 10 drive data recovery

Windows 10 drive data recovery: Hi! Dear team members this is first time im asking a question. I reset my windows 10 unconsciously. After reset my E:/ drive data has also been erased. I have tried a recovery software Wondershare Recoverit but it doesn't detects all of the data of my drive. My data was very...
  7. Windows data recovery

Windows data recovery: Hi, Today I was updating my windows 10 and after update, my previous account information disappeared. So to login in and access my desktop I created a new account and logged in through it but my previous data was not present. So I searched a bit and found that when I go...
  8. "Hidden" data in Win 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Hidden" data in Win 10 Calendar: Can anyone put me "in the know" concerning an aspect of "Calendar" in Windows 10 which has been irritating me since I first started using it?! If you move ahead a few months from the current date, the program then throws up a banner across the top of the screen that says:...
  9. Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Data recovery from old partition after reinstalling windows 10: Hi! I have done re installation of windows 10 in brother's laptop. I don't know that there is an hidden folder in F Drive. Hidden folder contains his personal image. While reinstalling windows 10 I formatted all the drives and make new partition. Now, I used lots of recovery...
  10. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Data recovery: Hi all, So my laptop died [I do know a dead one when I see one] during a writing session. Totally dead. 2 uninterrupted hours of stream-of-consciousness with background saves every 5 minutes so I guessed I lost 5 minutes worth, max. How wrong am I? My problem is that...