Windows 10: Hidden icons

Discus and support Hidden icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just installed build 10074. Icons non-clickable in "hidden icons", any ideas or is just not available. 5802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by worldstream, May 1, 2015.

1. Hidden icons

Just installed build 10074. Icons non-clickable in "hidden icons", any ideas or is just not available.

:)

worldstream, May 1, 2015
  2. Paul Hud Win User

Hidden icon

Hello Lemuel Cie, thank you for getting back to me. My problem which seems to have corrected itself was an icon in the show hidden ion arrow on the taskbar, right hand side, where it had two icons for checking my ink levels of my printer, they both seem
    to have gone now but l had two of them and wanted to get rid of at least one.

I am running Windows 10, and it is an Epson XP-245 model printer. Now l don't have any such icons in there. The only thing l have done since emailing was to turn off my computer and turned it back on again this morning.

As much as it would have been nice to have a shortcut to show ink levels, it is ot really a problem anymore. So thanks anyway.

Paul Hud, May 1, 2015
  3. Hidden icon

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. Based on the information you provided, you are trying to remove an icon from show hidden icon section. We would like to clarify this so we can help you better. Please answer the question below:

• Which version of Windows are you using? Head over to this link for the instructions on how to check it.
    • What icons are you referring to?
    • Can you provide us the screenshot of what you are trying to do?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, May 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hidden icons

Hello worldstream,

Please provide more details and screenshot of what you mean by "in hidden icons". *Smile

Brink, May 1, 2015
  5. Hi, cheers. Working now, gadzooks (old English word)

worldstream, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hidden icons

1. Hidden icons - Similar Threads - Hidden icons

2. Restoring Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Hidden Icons: How to you restore an icon that used to be located in the hidden portion of the task bar? The bluetooth icon was accidentally removed and I cannot figure out where to locate the icon to restore it to this location....
  3. The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on

in Windows 10 Customization
    The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on: Many of the systems that showed in my hidden icons used to start up automatically when the pc is turned on, but they've disappeared from my hidden icons and now no longer turn on automatically; I have to open the programs to have them appear in hidden icons. What happened to...
  4. Resizing hidden icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing hidden icons: I downloaded a new game and it had changed my resolution while I was in the game and it set it back when I closed it but on my tool bar, the hidden icons is much larger than it used to be and I'm not sure how to change it back. Ty[ATTACH]...
  5. bluetooth icon is not showing in device manager,when opened show hidden files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth icon is not showing in device manager,when opened show hidden files: bluetooth icon is not showing in device manager,when opened show hidden files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-is-not-showing-in-device/05e57828-174d-4301-9d80-1dd2addd36aa
  6. hidden icons on desktop now showing!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hidden icons on desktop now showing!?: Hey - i want to hide the desktop icons for some of my programmes/apps. however, since a recent update they show but slightly greyed out! anyway i can remove it from my desktop without deleting the app? submitted by /u/personanonymous [link] [comments]...
  7. Permanently hide, "hidden" tray icon(s)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Permanently hide, "hidden" tray icon(s)?: [img] I want it to run in the background, I just dont want to be able to see it there, is there maybe a registry key I can edit to make that happen? Or some other solution? 165183
  8. Windows 10 - search does not work AND only 1 item in "Hidden Icons"

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - search does not work AND only 1 item in "Hidden Icons": I am not sure they are related, however you never know. 1 - Cannot type in the the search bar on the main screen or in File Manger 2 - When I check the "Hidden Icons" icon on the main screen there is only 1 program shown, normally there is about 8/9 Re problem 1, I have...
  9. Hidden icons are huge

in Windows 10 Support
    Hidden icons are huge: Somebody knows how I did this and how can I undo this? It's so annoying and I couldn't find any help in the Internet. (I apologize for bad English) Windows 10 pro, if it's helpful. [img] 164616
  10. Teredo Adapter doesn't show up in Display Manager showing hidden Icons nor in Add Legacy...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Adapter doesn't show up in Display Manager showing hidden Icons nor in Add Legacy...: Hello, I've been trying to play online in Forza Horizon 4, but I am blocked from playing online "Teredo is unable to qualify" [ATTACH] I have completed all the steps shown in the "Click here for more information page" shown below, and nothing works.[ATTACH] I have tried...