Windows 10: Hidden icons

Discus and support Hidden icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just installed build 10074. Icons non-clickable in "hidden icons", any ideas or is just not available. 5802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by worldstream, May 1, 2015.

1. Hidden icons

Just installed build 10074. Icons non-clickable in "hidden icons", any ideas or is just not available.

:)

worldstream, May 1, 2015
  2. Paul Hud Win User

Hidden icon

Hello Lemuel Cie, thank you for getting back to me. My problem which seems to have corrected itself was an icon in the show hidden ion arrow on the taskbar, right hand side, where it had two icons for checking my ink levels of my printer, they both seem
    to have gone now but l had two of them and wanted to get rid of at least one.

I am running Windows 10, and it is an Epson XP-245 model printer. Now l don't have any such icons in there. The only thing l have done since emailing was to turn off my computer and turned it back on again this morning.

As much as it would have been nice to have a shortcut to show ink levels, it is ot really a problem anymore. So thanks anyway.

Paul Hud, May 1, 2015
  3. Hidden icon

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. Based on the information you provided, you are trying to remove an icon from show hidden icon section. We would like to clarify this so we can help you better. Please answer the question below:

• Which version of Windows are you using? Head over to this link for the instructions on how to check it.
    • What icons are you referring to?
    • Can you provide us the screenshot of what you are trying to do?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, May 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hidden icons

Hello worldstream,

Please provide more details and screenshot of what you mean by "in hidden icons". *Smile

Brink, May 1, 2015
  5. Hi, cheers. Working now, gadzooks (old English word)

worldstream, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hidden icons

1. Hidden icons - Similar Threads - Hidden icons

2. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  3. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  4. The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...

The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...: Hello. The network adapter is hidden and has a yellow symbol on it in the device manager. When I connect the modem cable, it does not connect to the Internet, and when I update the network driver, this error is displayed...
  5. The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...: Hello. The network adapter is hidden and has a yellow symbol on it in the device manager. When I connect the modem cable, it does not connect to the Internet, and when I update the network driver, this error is displayed...
  6. Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar

Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar: Hello, I am trying to use the windows update assistant to get version 22h2, but I cannot see the progress as it is missing from the hidden icons in the taskbar.I see it in the background processes in my task manager, but there is no way for me to see the progress right now.Is...
  7. Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar: Hello, I am trying to use the windows update assistant to get version 22h2, but I cannot see the progress as it is missing from the hidden icons in the taskbar.I see it in the background processes in my task manager, but there is no way for me to see the progress right now.Is...
  8. How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?: When I run the specific exe file, I want to display the icon in the notification area instead of the taskbar. Try not to install other programs as much as possible....
  9. How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?

How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?: When I run the specific exe file, I want to display the icon in the notification area instead of the taskbar. Try not to install other programs as much as possible....
  10. icon missing from "hidden icons" popup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon missing from "hidden icons" popup in windows 10: for years i had an icon for a specific program show up in the hidden icons popup, and this is how i accessed the program. now the icon is gone, and i cannot figure out how to get it back. i have tried searching online but only find instructions for the task bar itself, not...