Windows 10: Hidden Menu monitor?.

Discus and support Hidden Menu monitor?. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my old asus vg27he monitor I went in to the hidden menu and altered the colour settings. Is there a way to restore the hidden menu settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skipper847, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Hidden Menu monitor?.

On my old asus vg27he monitor I went in to the hidden menu and altered the colour settings. Is there a way to restore the hidden menu settings to factory reset?.

Thanks.

:)

skipper847, Jan 15, 2017
  2. Martmcd Win User

search menu hidden

right click on taskbar

select Cortana then choose an option other than hidden

if you don't want Cortana on your taskbar

just click start and type the search criteria

Martmcd, Jan 15, 2017
  3. search menu hidden

It's in the Start button's right-click menu (e.g. Win-x S) but you don't need it. Just raise your Taskbar (e.g. press and release the Win- key or press Ctrl-Esc) and start typing. Then you will be "searching".

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Hidden Menu monitor?.

I could only find the vg278he monitor manual.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/LCD...de_English.pdf

In this monitor it is under System Setup, Page 3-5.

I assume colours are good enough to see OSD menu. If not you will have to do it by counts, like press menu button, then four arrow downs, etc.

Caledon Ken, Jan 16, 2017
Thema:

Hidden Menu monitor?.

1. Hidden Menu monitor?. - Similar Threads - Hidden Menu monitor

2. half of my search menu is hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    half of my search menu is hidden: When searching on my desktop, either pressing the home button or search at the bar. It hides almost 70% of my screen and obscure my vision. How to fix this? It's kind of annoying....
  3. half of my search menu is hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    half of my search menu is hidden: When searching on my desktop, either pressing the home button or search at the bar. It hides almost 70% of my screen and obscure my vision. How to fix this? It's kind of annoying....
  4. hidden search menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hidden search menu: I'm having trouble with searching in my search bar or by pressing windows key. When I try to search almost half of the results is not showing. It's annoying how can I fix this?...
  5. hidden search menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hidden search menu: I'm having trouble with searching in my search bar or by pressing windows key. When I try to search almost half of the results is not showing. It's annoying how can I fix this?...
  6. hidden search menu

7. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  8. Half of Search Menu Hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of Search Menu Hidden: When searching, whether by pressing the Windows key and typing, or just by clicking "Type here to search" 80% of the available space is hidden. I can unobscure it by clicking within the window, but it is very annoying not being able to see my programs....
  9. Half of Search Menu Hidden

Half of Search Menu Hidden: When searching, whether by pressing the Windows key and typing, or just by clicking "Type here to search" 80% of the available space is hidden. I can unobscure it by clicking within the window, but it is very annoying not being able to see my programs....
  10. Half of Search Menu Hidden