Windows 10: Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing

Discus and support Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by clarencebelton, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing

Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!

***Edited Original Title from "Crashing PC game"***

:)

clarencebelton, Oct 10, 2018

2. Hidden city mystery of shadows game

I downloaded the game hidden city mystery of shadows from the windows store in September 2017. It was working fine until the developer did an update and now my game is stuck in download queue. I contacted their support and they have looked into and say
    that is a windows store problem.

aktutuwahine, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure game

Hi Michelle,

To better assist you with your concern, may we know what error message are you getting when trying to use the app?

For now you can try to reset the app by following these steps:

• Click the Start menu button, and go to Settings.
    • Select Apps, and look for your game in the list of applications.
    • Click on the game, and select Advanced options
    • Select Reset and confirm.

We're looking forward to your response.

Adrianne Buc, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing

Microsoft adventure game not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. Is the issue specific to Microsoft adventure game?

3. What is the name of the game?

4. Is it store app game or desktop game

This issue might occur if the display drivers are not updated. Follow the Steps below

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

a. Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

b. Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

c. Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.

d. Restart the System and check playing the Game again.

If issue persists I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall game.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Pavan_N, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing

1. Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Hidden Mystery Adventure

2. Mystery crash with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mystery crash with no BSOD: Specs:CPU: Intel i9-10850KGPU: NVIDIA RTX 4070MB: Asrock z590 Phantom 4/ac BIOS v2.10 - using all default settingsMemory: 1x16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4Storage: 2TB WD Blue SSD via SATA connectionRecently started experiencing crashes that are coming from ntkrnlmp.exe, as best...
  3. Mysterious Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious Crashes: Hi, over the last year or so my computer has been relentlessly crashing. I have tried everything I can think of to try to fix it. When I play games, the computer runs fine. Doing any other task, it crashes. Sometimes it crashes 5+ times a day. Sometimes it can go the entire...
  4. Mysterious Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious Crashes: Hi, over the last year or so my computer has been relentlessly crashing. I have tried everything I can think of to try to fix it. When I play games, the computer runs fine. Doing any other task, it crashes. Sometimes it crashes 5+ times a day. Sometimes it can go the entire...
  5. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing: Most games I try playing crash after 5-10 minutes. I started having issues a couple months ago after I upgraded my PC but they went away after fixing corrupt files. It started happening again a couple weeks ago but stopped after reinstalling windows. Now it's happening again...
  6. CandyLand Adventure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CandyLand Adventure: i used a virtual machine to install a 32 bit windows installation and installed CandyLand Adventure a 16bit program for win 3.1/98 and it opens but after starting to play the game it crashes I don't know what is going on pls help...
  7. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: SO i just got a new gpu its the RTX 2060 Super and ever since i installed it all my games crash except for rocket league. Its very annoying and i check task manager while gaming and majority of my games are using 94-100% cpu and causing stutters and such. Is there any advice...
  8. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  9. Mysterious Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious Crashing: Hello, So for a while now my computer will crash when I'm not around. I almost never see it crash, I can be playing games for hours and its fine but over night or if I'm gone for a while it will have crashed and re booted. I have linked the mini-dump and msinfo file....
  10. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure: I have been playing Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure for a few weeks now. I have unlocked several places. However, the new ones I have unlocked have been saying 'Game assets awaiting download'. Is there something that I need to do on my end to make this change. It has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hidden city crashes on windows

2. hidden city keeps crashing

3. hidden city game problems keeps crashing

4. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  5. hidden city crashing,
  6. hidden city closes after paused,
  7. hidden city why does pausing game cause it to close down,
  8. hidden city game assets awaiting download,
  9. hidden city hidden object adventure crash,
  10. g5 game updates hidden city,
  11. hidden city stopped loading,
  12. g5 hidden city crashes today,
  13. hidden city mystery of shadows game closes after pausing,
  14. window Hidden City app shuts down and wont play,
  15. hidden cities games crashes windows