Windows 10: hidden network

Discus and support hidden network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ok but is there on my computer but not on any one that brings one here don't show on theirs ,also mine don't show the g5 ones but they can??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rogermclaughlin1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. hidden network

ok but is there on my computer but not on any one that brings one here don't show on theirs ,also mine don't show the g5 ones but they can??

:)

rogermclaughlin1, Nov 9, 2018

2. Delete "hidden network"

Hi,

Deleting or Blocking available networks can only be done using Command Prompt. Follow the steps below:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Type netsh wlan add filter permission=block ssid="WLAN name"
      networtype=infrastructure (Replace WLAN name with "hidden network" or the name of the wireless network you want to block) and press
      Enter.
    • Close Command Prompt.
    To remove/delete the network from the block list. Replace "add" with "delete" on the command in step two.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Hidden Network - Where is it - How do I delete it?

Hello,

To assist you with your concern, we need to know some additional information:

• Have you tried connecting to that hidden network before?
    • what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    about hidden network.

For further assistance, feel free to post us back.

Remon Ont, Nov 9, 2018
  4. hidden network

Hidden Network

How do I delete a hidden network? I am not terribly computer literate, detailed steps would be appreciated. Thanks

RichardCampbell2, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

hidden network

1. hidden network - Similar Threads - hidden network

2. Connect a network drive hidden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect a network drive hidden?: Hi,I'm trying to connect a network drive that should be hidden and only be able to access with the given name of the Folder. Now in Windows 7 i was able to do that using this command in the Command Prompt and it is not shown in the File Explorer but i cant access it with the...
  3. Connect a network drive hidden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect a network drive hidden?: Hi,I'm trying to connect a network drive that should be hidden and only be able to access with the given name of the Folder. Now in Windows 7 i was able to do that using this command in the Command Prompt and it is not shown in the File Explorer but i cant access it with the...
  4. My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?

My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?: So my home PC runs Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and only show's the Wifi as "Hidden Network". I've tried to connect by putting in the SSID and security key but it still says "can't connect to this network". I have tried the following.-Troubleshooting-CMD commandsrefreshing and...
  5. My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?: So my home PC runs Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and only show's the Wifi as "Hidden Network". I've tried to connect by putting in the SSID and security key but it still says "can't connect to this network". I have tried the following.-Troubleshooting-CMD commandsrefreshing and...
  6. My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...

The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...: Hello. The network adapter is hidden and has a yellow symbol on it in the device manager. When I connect the modem cable, it does not connect to the Internet, and when I update the network driver, this error is displayed...
  8. The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network adapter is hidden and the yellow icon appears on 2 of the adapters in the...: Hello. The network adapter is hidden and has a yellow symbol on it in the device manager. When I connect the modem cable, it does not connect to the Internet, and when I update the network driver, this error is displayed...
  9. Hidden Miner in microsoft network realtime inspection service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Miner in microsoft network realtime inspection service: Hi, my GPU 3060ti have been extremely loud lately and performance is a bit on the lousy side.Teh temperatures are unusually high and usage is over the roof when idling.While troubleshooting I found that microsoft network realtime inspection service has been using 100% of the...
  10. Hidden Miner in microsoft network realtime inspection service

Hidden Miner in microsoft network realtime inspection service: Hi, my GPU 3060ti have been extremely loud lately and performance is a bit on the lousy side.Teh temperatures are unusually high and usage is over the roof when idling.While troubleshooting I found that microsoft network realtime inspection service has been using 100% of the...