Windows 10: hidden picture

Discus and support hidden picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i was messing around with my webcam and i took a picture, then i got bored so i deleted the picture but when i click the windows icon it show's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aidanrules, Jul 25, 2018.

1. hidden picture

so i was messing around with my webcam and i took a picture, then i got bored so i deleted the picture but when i click the windows icon it show's the picture is still there but its not there and when i open the photos app the app closes itself any idea why?

:)

aidanrules, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 25, 2018
  3. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2018
  4. hidden picture

Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

hidden picture

1. hidden picture - Similar Threads - hidden picture

2. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  3. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  4. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  5. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  6. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?: I was extending my C drives space and I followed a youtube tutorial. I shrinked my D drive and extracted 30 GB space from it and created a new volume E. Then I Ctrl+C : Ctrl+V 'ed Copied my contents in D Drive to newly created volume. Now I formated the D drive after that I...
  7. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?: I was extending my C drives space and I followed a youtube tutorial. I shrinked my D drive and extracted 30 GB space from it and created a new volume E. Then I Ctrl+C : Ctrl+V 'ed Copied my contents in D Drive to newly created volume. Now I formated the D drive after that I...
  8. Win 10 pictures remain hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 pictures remain hidden: Frustrated ! Dang it's mostly from this lock down stay at home where this C 19 has been over blown over done and it's now at a stage that there really are some politics and the big V that they are waiting on is NOT going to be what they think or (if they do) ok, well i've...
  9. Windows 10 Photos app doesn't work properly with hidden pictures

Windows 10 Photos app doesn't work properly with hidden pictures: There are questions/complaints about this as early as 2015, when Windows 10 was released. Now I know this is not a big issue to most people, but it's still something incredibly simple to fix and it puzzles me how nothing has been done in over 5 years. The issue: Windows...
  10. Hidden picture are visible in default photos app

Hidden picture are visible in default photos app: when I tried making some photos hidden using the " attrib +s +h 'path' ", they're still visible in the photos app. I don't understand why it is happening but this makes no sense of making the files hidden or making them invisible. e.g. Trying to hide the directory...