Windows 10: Hidden Pointer

Discus and support Hidden Pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My trackpad pointer is not any more noticeable on my screen various restart had been performed. Running out work time I can't explore over the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grefalda, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Grefalda Win User

Hidden Pointer

My trackpad pointer is not any more noticeable on my screen various restart had been performed. Running out work time I can't explore over the screen even the external mouse isn't reacting.

:)

Grefalda, Oct 17, 2020

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 17, 2020
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Hidden Pointer

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Hidden Pointer

1. Hidden Pointer - Similar Threads - Hidden Pointer

2. My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays: HiMy task bar is partially hidden when using multiple displays surface pro laptop screen and additonal monitor. I have used several different monitors and the same thing happens. There is also a space between the window e.g. chrome browser, powerpoint window, etc. and the...
  3. My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays: HiMy task bar is partially hidden when using multiple displays surface pro laptop screen and additonal monitor. I have used several different monitors and the same thing happens. There is also a space between the window e.g. chrome browser, powerpoint window, etc. and the...
  4. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  5. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  6. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History: Hi Windows Backup friends. File History sadly the hidden files which sometimes have the save files for games won't be included, does anyone know a 3rd-party app or a Command Prompt or Powershell command that will include the hidden files and folders when your use File History...
  8. Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History

Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History: Hi Windows Backup friends. File History sadly the hidden files which sometimes have the save files for games won't be included, does anyone know a 3rd-party app or a Command Prompt or Powershell command that will include the hidden files and folders when your use File History...
  9. The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.: Hello, I've been using the standard "inverted-colors" mouse pointer for years. I just upgraded to a new PC with Win 11, from Win 10. The mouse pointer always worked as it always did everywhere all the time.Issue: On the new Win 11 PC, some apps don't render the...
  10. The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.

The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.: Hello, I've been using the standard "inverted-colors" mouse pointer for years. I just upgraded to a new PC with Win 11, from Win 10. The mouse pointer always worked as it always did everywhere all the time.Issue: On the new Win 11 PC, some apps don't render the...