Windows 10: Hidden Pointer

Discus and support Hidden Pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My trackpad pointer is not any more noticeable on my screen various restart had been performed. Running out work time I can't explore over the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grefalda, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Grefalda Win User

Hidden Pointer

My trackpad pointer is not any more noticeable on my screen various restart had been performed. Running out work time I can't explore over the screen even the external mouse isn't reacting.

:)

Grefalda, Oct 17, 2020

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 17, 2020
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Hidden Pointer

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Hidden Pointer

1. Hidden Pointer - Similar Threads - Hidden Pointer

2. Restoring Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Hidden Icons: How to you restore an icon that used to be located in the hidden portion of the task bar? The bluetooth icon was accidentally removed and I cannot figure out where to locate the icon to restore it to this location....
  3. All files on my 4TB hard drive appear to be hidden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files on my 4TB hard drive appear to be hidden: Two days ago I noticed that my 4TB drive was no longer showing the bar in Computer that shows you how much of the drive has been used. It simply showed the drive name and that it was NTFS formatted. When I tried to access it, I got a "D:\ Access Denied" message. I checked...
  4. I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...: I cant change my logon settings in setting bacause of "some of theses settings are hidden or managed by your oragnization" im using the latest version of windows 10 Home....
  5. The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on

in Windows 10 Customization
    The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on: Many of the systems that showed in my hidden icons used to start up automatically when the pc is turned on, but they've disappeared from my hidden icons and now no longer turn on automatically; I have to open the programs to have them appear in hidden icons. What happened to...
  6. Unhide hidden taskbar when mouse is in corner instead of at edge of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unhide hidden taskbar when mouse is in corner instead of at edge of screen: Everyone knows that if you enable the setting "automatically hide taskbar in desktop mode" and you put your mouse on the edge of the screen where the taskbar was, the hidden taskbar pops up again. But is there any way to just let it pop up when you put your mouse in the...
  7. Creating a hidden user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a hidden user: Hi everyone, I'm running a PC w/ Windows 10 Pro v.2004 and is not on a domain. I want to make my administrator account hidden from the user account screen. Instead, I want an option that says "Other User" where I can type in the account's Username if I ever need to log...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Hidden and can't get it back...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Hidden and can't get it back...: Hi Guys, I suddenly had the Wifi option disappear from my Network and Internet Settings and have tried many many many things to get it back. I'm wondering if it's the hardware itself.... I have an Asus Vivobook 15 x512FA:...
  9. Can I reset to the DEFAULT hidden/read Folders? Mine are now all messed up. Real mess.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I reset to the DEFAULT hidden/read Folders? Mine are now all messed up. Real mess.: I somehow accidentally set my user account or something like it to all HIDDEN. Don't ask me how. I do not know. So suddenly half of my C drive was hidden. Lots of files and folders disappeared, so I changed the view to show Hidden files/folders and there they were, but...
  10. Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron: Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-find-bluetooth-under-hidden-devices-hp15/3cc2cd41-bec3-4193-8675-7f81162c3f3c