Windows 10: Hidden settings

Discus and support Hidden settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 'Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation'. But I am not and it stops me getting insider builds. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wellgarth, May 22, 2019.

1. Wellgarth Win User

Hidden settings

'Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation'. But I am not and it stops me getting insider builds. What can I do?

:)

Wellgarth, May 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2019
  3. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Hidden settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Hidden settings

1. Hidden settings - Similar Threads - Hidden settings

2. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  3. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  4. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...: I've gone through a lot of answers about this, but none have worked.I signed into my work account on my personal computer some time ago and didn't realise that it would take control of my computer's settings.I've removed organisation etc however the message "Some of these...
  6. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...: I've gone through a lot of answers about this, but none have worked.I signed into my work account on my personal computer some time ago and didn't realise that it would take control of my computer's settings.I've removed organisation etc however the message "Some of these...
  7. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on personalisation...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...: So, I went to enable DoH and I noticed that there was a text on the top of the box that said "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" so I thought "No big deal" until I went to try and turn on DoH when I realized that's what was "managed" by a...
  9. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...: So, I went to enable DoH and I noticed that there was a text on the top of the box that said "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" so I thought "No big deal" until I went to try and turn on DoH when I realized that's what was "managed" by a...
  10. Assistance Needed with Disabling Windows Defender and Accessing Hidden Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assistance Needed with Disabling Windows Defender and Accessing Hidden Settings: I hope this message finds you well.I am encountering two issues on my personal laptop running Windows that require resolution.Firstly, I am attempting to disable the Windows Defender service using the command prompt, but I receive an access denied message despite running the...