Windows 10: hidden/ something funny

Discus and support hidden/ something funny in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there something that can be used to get into "secret apps/ contents" on the cpu? Ive heard of someone saying "module" and I find all sorts of coding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Krystlep0221, Feb 19, 2020.

1. hidden/ something funny

Is there something that can be used to get into "secret apps/ contents" on the cpu? Ive heard of someone saying "module" and I find all sorts of coding script files with "if" "then" "and". I dont know much about these. Im basically a beginner but can certain things be done in a certain order to open something or to start a program in order to not be traced or spied on. Really juswt looking at everything

:)

Krystlep0221, Feb 19, 2020

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 19, 2020
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin hidden/ something funny :D

PVTCaboose1337, Feb 19, 2020
  4. hidden/ something funny

'Hidden Administrator' account asking for password.

We would like to clarify how did you enable the Hidden Administrator account. We suggest using the
    Local Security Policy to enable to hidden administrator in Windows 10. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    • Type secpol.msc, and click on OK.
    • In the left pane, click on the Local Policies folder to expand it, and click on the
      Security Options folder.
    • In the right pane of Security Options, double click on
      Accounts: Administrator account status.
    • Select Enabled, and click on OK.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

hidden/ something funny

1. hidden/ something funny - Similar Threads - hidden something funny

2. Highlight hidden by something above the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight hidden by something above the taskbar: When I highlight the screen on the desktop, the bottom area is hidden by something.Is this a Windows bug, or can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/highlight-hidden-by-something-above-the-taskbar/fb66c8d5-db99-45a9-89c4-347fd1ee60d8
  3. Highlight hidden by something above the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight hidden by something above the taskbar: When I highlight the screen on the desktop, the bottom area is hidden by something.Is this a Windows bug, or can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/highlight-hidden-by-something-above-the-taskbar/fb66c8d5-db99-45a9-89c4-347fd1ee60d8
  4. Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Traditional_Item_889 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13bwntf/unsure_unsettled_funny_though/
  5. Funny WiFi Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Funny WiFi Icon: Hi there can anybody help me. I have this funny WIFI icon appearing instead of the normal one. And I need to restart my Router, the InternetCompanies Router and my notebook every few hours. Thanks...
  6. my pc is acting funny

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc is acting funny: when I log into my pc all the apps show up but nothing on my taskbar shows up. For the icons to show up I have to put my curser on the taskbar and click it.Any help would go a long way....
  7. Is it a Hidden Malware, Virus, or something else?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it a Hidden Malware, Virus, or something else?: I have scanned my PC with Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, Roguekiller, Super Antispyware, Microsoft Defender Offline, and Microsoft Safety Scanner. But all of them detected no threats and no unwanted programs. My PC's version is 20H2, and I have updated all to the latest. I have...
  8. Disappearing files - it's not funny anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing files - it's not funny anymore: I own several devices with Windows 10 some time ago I lost a large amount of data I had stored in a folder on the desktop of my work laptop I work with media. I looked everywhere and even tried multiple data recovery programs. I never managed to recover anything because the...
  9. Excel acting funny

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel acting funny: Starting today, when clicking on an Excel cell, it automatically opens the formula on the screen, rather than what previously required highlighting the cell and going up to the Formula Bar. Very annoying. Also, starting today, while highlighting and 'cutting' multiple cells...
  10. another Keyboard funny

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    another Keyboard funny: I am running duel boot Win 7 Hp 64 bit and Win 10 tech preview Build 9879. When switching between O/S. I Have just noticed today that when coming out of win 7 and entering the selection screen my Key board does not work and I have to wait for the time out selection(win7 is...