Windows 10: Hidden-Stubborn App

Discus and support Hidden-Stubborn App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Fox News app from Microsoft Store, I couldn't find it in the app list or in Programs>windows app to pin it to the startup, but went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WILLIAMCHISLUM, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Hidden-Stubborn App

I installed Fox News app from Microsoft Store, I couldn't find it in the app list or in Programs>windows app to pin it to the startup, but went to the store it said "Launch". But but from there I was able to pin it but it was a very strange tile that was unresponsive, i also was able to pin it to the task bar and was able to launch it from there. This is too weird for me, so I wanted to uninstall it, but no option was found. Then did a sys restore pre-installation, but MS aStore showed it to still be there. Help please.

:)

WILLIAMCHISLUM, Oct 13, 2018

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Hidden-Stubborn App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Hidden-Stubborn App

Mail List Hidden

Hidden-Stubborn App [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Hidden-Stubborn App

1. Hidden-Stubborn App - Similar Threads - Hidden Stubborn App

2. Hidden Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hidden Apps: I decided to hide some apps on my desktop. During the process, I accidentally hid an app that I didn't mean to. I tried to look up how to revert this "hidden" effect but came up with nothing. If anyone knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate it. This was the video I watched on...
  3. Stubborn windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stubborn windows update: [IMG] Hello Any ideas on how to fix this issue? This is the 2nd time I encountered this stubborn windows update. The 1st one was the same, but I manage to get rid of it to restart a dowbload by net stop/net start method. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck in this update. It...
  4. hidden app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hidden app: I want to uninstall World Series Of Poker from my computer. Don't see, can't find it to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-app/7f054295-8dbc-4159-b56f-81ca180687a2
  5. Stubborn clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stubborn clock: My clock is stubborn and keep setting my time one hour behind my timezone. No matter how many times I turn "automatic time" on and off, whenever I restart my computer it'll always be set back to one hour behind; What the hell is wrong? submitted by /u/nmrdc [link]...
  6. stubborn programme.

stubborn programme.: 1st off thanks to all that help me out with my pc problems....I down loaded a photo edit on1 raw.. free version ,, after a month it ran out ..so went to apps it wont uninstall. Deleted desk top icon ..then went down bottom left hand corner opened my list off apps etc and...
  7. stubborn Trojan:Win32/Kovter.G

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stubborn Trojan:Win32/Kovter.G: Everytime I restart my Win 10 Pro PC, Windows Security will report a threat (Trojan:Win32/Kovter.G) has been blocked and removed -- Affected items: CmdLine: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c MsHta...
  8. Stubborn and varied BSoDs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stubborn and varied BSoDs: This might be a bit long, I apologize, but I like to give details. Every once in a while, my computer locks up entirely, with no input nor output happening. It was happening every few minutes, much worse than before, so I sent it back to the company to get the hardware...
  9. Hidden apps?

Hidden apps?: After returning from long sleep I find the start menu doesn't work. Also, right clicking on taskbar item has no effect. When this happens I need to restart *Sad Today during restart I got message that app "Elera" (or something like that) was preventing restart. After...
  10. hidden apps

in Windows 10 Support
    hidden apps: What I find frustrating about the taskbar is that when I click on certain icons, the applications associated with them open behind the window currently on the screen instead of in front of it. This requires that I minimize the currently displayed window in order to see the...