Windows 10: Hidden texts on some webpages

Discus and support Hidden texts on some webpages in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Occasionally I encounter a webpage where the fonts for entries are invisible. I believe I've had this happen in apps as well. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Silverbusa, May 8, 2020.

1. Hidden texts on some webpages

Hidden texts on some webpages 4q9zx04pkbS-GK0hwJfRfLFxR4VlDhfwKorughzGeL8.jpg

Occasionally I encounter a webpage where the fonts for entries are invisible. I believe I've had this happen in apps as well.

In the attached pic, I was ordering from a website and needed to enter first name, last name, and e-mail address in the top 3 blank boxes. Luckily Autofill saved me when I clicked on the boxes otherwise I wouldn't know what I needed to enter in what box.

This only happens occasionally and it's not on weird, unknown websites. I'm not sure which setting needs to be changed and am looking for recommendations.

While I mostly use Brave browser, I've experienced the same in Edge and Chrome so I I think it's a windows setting rather than a browser setting.

Additional info, if I try to click and drag to highlight the page, nothing is highlighted so that rules out the fonts for the boxes being the same color as the page background.

Thanks for any suggestions.

https://preview.redd.it/zzyoz79bxlx...bp&s=e7646e84b8d743e5bd729b19a0731bbbbfcd7da5

submitted by /u/Silverbusa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Silverbusa, May 8, 2020
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, May 8, 2020
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Hidden texts on some webpages :D

PVTCaboose1337, May 8, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Hidden texts on some webpages

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Hidden texts on some webpages

1. Hidden texts on some webpages - Similar Threads - Hidden texts webpages

2. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  3. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  4. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Japanese text on specific webpage appears like boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese text on specific webpage appears like boxes: Usually Japanese text appears fine, and this page also used to appear fine before a month ago but now displays as boxes. Any clues?Here's the page: http://unyuu.s151.xrea.com/game/ff10p-ver3.0/ff10p3.htm...
  6. Where is the Bluetooth stack for Windows hidden on Microsoft's webpage?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the Bluetooth stack for Windows hidden on Microsoft's webpage?: We have a bunch of domain PCs where Windows update is blocked, Updates are fed through our servers instead. Because Microsoft has a way of pushing bad, buggy drivers through their update system, which causes breakdowns and downtime, we rightly have that blocked by group...
  7. problem connect some of webpage

problem connect some of webpage: tracert problem tracert problem. I can reach some web pages like ''Atom.io'' but can't download files if I ping web page all package is lost. When I ''tracert'' ''google.com'' everything is fine. but when I ''tracert'' web pages like ''Atom.io'' or ''IQOPTION.com'' it...
  8. Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?: I have no idea how this happened nor if it comes like this with the computer, but on certain webpages on the internet the text is very very thin and hard to read. Example: [IMG] Webpage: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Wiki I'm...
  9. Unable to access some webpages

Unable to access some webpages: I have been trying to access some webpages in Chrome and internet explorer. I have cleared the browser history, but still unable to access. I'm not having any problems with most web pages Thanks...
  10. Some webpages load twice

Some webpages load twice: Is there a way to fix pages loading twice I edge, like national geographic for example? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-webpages-load-twice/9eed64ef-675b-490e-9e9d-25d32df125f3