Windows 10: HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

Discus and support HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AslamSherwani, Feb 7, 2019.

1. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that?

:)

AslamSherwani, Feb 7, 2019

2. I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Removing a "hidden" user and user files

Thanks for your patience. I was able with "Net User" to remove the left over user. It no longer appears when I invoke Net User.

Now for the user's folder which remains behind. After performing the series of steps that you suggested, I attempted to delete this folder. The result again was an error message about permission
    HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR 1579d3b5-d6d3-4481-ad8c-0dae5f689a1a.jpg

"Administrators" appears on the list in the list of advanced security.

RobertOBollinger, Feb 7, 2019
  4. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

'Hidden Administrator' account asking for password.

We would like to clarify how did you enable the Hidden Administrator account. We suggest using the
    Local Security Policy to enable to hidden administrator in Windows 10. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    • Type secpol.msc, and click on OK.
    • In the left pane, click on the Local Policies folder to expand it, and click on the
      Security Options folder.
    • In the right pane of Security Options, double click on
      Accounts: Administrator account status.
    • Select Enabled, and click on OK.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

1. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR - Similar Threads - HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

2. REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account": I am getting decidedly tired of the repeated messages in Windows 10 on my overpriced Microsoft-based Alienware computer telling me that I do not have administrator privileges and therefore my actions are blocked. I am the ONLY account on my PC besides the damned hidden admin...
  3. REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account": I am getting decidedly tired of the repeated messages in Windows 10 on my overpriced Microsoft-based Alienware computer telling me that I do not have administrator privileges and therefore my actions are blocked. I am the ONLY account on my PC besides the damned hidden admin...
  4. REMOVE hidden "Administrator Account"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Creating a hidden user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a hidden user: Hi everyone, I'm running a PC w/ Windows 10 Pro v.2004 and is not on a domain. I want to make my administrator account hidden from the user account screen. Instead, I want an option that says "Other User" where I can type in the account's Username if I ever need to log...
  6. Hidden Administrator - find

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hidden Administrator - find: I'm using Win10 My ex took my computer and did some internal damage. He isn't smart enough to do it himself and hired a computer geek. I have cleaned up many things. Now I'm stuck. I cannot download any files/software. I get a "failed - insufficient permissions" error...
  7. Disable Administrative Hidden Shares

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Administrative Hidden Shares: Administrative shares are hidden network shares that allow system administrators to have remote access to every disk volume on a network-connected system. These shares may not be permanently deleted but may be disabled. Windows users can use the net share command to view all...
  8. Locked and hidden administrator.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked and hidden administrator.: Recently I had to make a change in my computer that required the Elevated Administrator account to be used. I finally figured out how to open that account, did my thing, shut down the Elevated Administrator account, and returned to my standard account. Then I discovered that...
  9. User Profile for Hidden Administrator

User Profile for Hidden Administrator: I occasionally use the Hidden Administrator account for security problems, stubborn undeletable files, etc. Question is can I use the User Profile from my W10 install on the Hidden Administrator? If yes, how? 40977
  10. Remove "hidden" user

Remove "hidden" user: I have what might be a similar problem Trying to resolve confusion with accounts on wife's PC. We upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 about a month ago. Background. She got the PC from her mother who is 92 and not interested in computers. Mother-in-law was given PC by a...