Windows 10: Hide Apps in taskbar

Discus and support Hide Apps in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how/if to hide running applications from the taskbar while being able to see it open on another monitor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ItsNoir, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ItsNoir Win User

Hide Apps in taskbar

Does anyone know how/if to hide running applications from the taskbar while being able to see it open on another monitor?

:)

ItsNoir, Oct 2, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Hide Apps in taskbar

Can you hide the taskbar in windows 10?

I tried the steps to hide the taskbar and was able to move it from the bottom to the side, but it will not autohide. Any suggestions?

MARKBRUNER, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Hide Apps in taskbar

1. Hide Apps in taskbar - Similar Threads - Hide Apps taskbar

2. Want to hide taskbar for specific app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to hide taskbar for specific app: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,The problem is that I use Premiere Pro and my screen resolution is 1920x1080. So that Windows taskbar takes much space and makes app narrow. I don't want to auto hide taskbar forever because I need it. I want that my taskbar is visible and when I...
  3. Hiding the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding the taskbar: Good morging everyone!) I want to ask you how can I hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translate〒▽〒...
  4. Hiding the taskbar

Hiding the taskbar: Good evening everyone!) I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translatу〒▽〒...
  5. Hiding taskbar

Hiding taskbar: I'm trying to hide my taskbar but it always shows the taskbar when I minimize an app. Any fixes? submitted by /u/SexiestMinecrafter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxfykx/hiding_taskbar/
  6. Taskbar hide

Taskbar hide: If I put my taskbar on hide and get a notification from a program, the icon turns orange and my taskbar doesn't hide anymore, but still covers a part of my open window(My Taskbar is on the top, which means it covers my Browser's Tab bar until I open the program which I got a...
  7. hide the taskbar

hide the taskbar: someone moved my settings and now it is not hidden, if anyone can help me thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-the-taskbar/64748b12-a50c-4fe9-a3f7-071090ec1bdb
  8. Taskbar will not hide

Taskbar will not hide: Taskbar will not hide even though the settings have been set to hide in both desktop and tablet mode. Please help with possible reasons as to why it won't hide? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-will-not-hide/c6c21a1d-a1a8-493d-b35a-43e28e8de72c
  9. hide taskbar

hide taskbar: What does it take to hide the taskbar and keep it hidden? This setting has not worked correctly for at least the past 3 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-taskbar/4756b890-5fdb-4746-b9af-8958c41b0c46
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...