Windows 10: Hide Boot logo

Discus and support Hide Boot logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to hide boot logo without hide stauts bar in windows 10 IOT , bios - legacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LakhanAgrawal, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Hide Boot logo

How to hide boot logo without hide stauts bar in windows 10 IOT , bios - legacy

:)

LakhanAgrawal, Jul 1, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jul 1, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Hide Boot logo

Attempted to do a Clean Boot but forgot to Hide Microsoft Services

Interesting scenario . . .

Try this:

• Reboot.
    • Turn the machine off with the power button when the spinning circle appears.
    • Repeat this exercise two more times.
    • Reboot. You will now get the boot menu.
    • Boot into Safe Mode and undo the fatal step. Alternatively you could use System Restore.

Frederik Long, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Hide Boot logo

1. Hide Boot logo - Similar Threads - Hide Boot logo

2. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. Boot Logo and options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot Logo and options: Hi,How can I make my HP laptop show the default windows logo during boot instead of the HP logo. My laptop had a clean windows install from a usb. I already browsed the BIOS settings and couldn't find anything that could remove the HP logo and replace it with the default...
  7. Boot logo loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot logo loop: Hi guys, some days ago I let my pc install the new windows updates and today I think I might have ran into this issue. I was hoping to just get into the advanced boot options and uninstall the updates, but it gets stuck as well on that. What would you suggest I should do?...
  8. BOOT LOGO

in Windows 10 Customization
    BOOT LOGO: Be can change windows boot logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-logo/10a232b8-5d4a-49bf-9920-baa899fa024c
  9. Unattended answer file does not hide boot logo and status indicator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unattended answer file does not hide boot logo and status indicator: Hi, With Windows System Image Manager i created an Answer file added the Windows-Foundation-Package_10.0.17763.1 with Client-DeviceLockdown features all set to Enabled. With the following components added to the specialize phase: Windows-Embedded-BootExp_neutral and...
  10. Windows boot logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot logo: When i turn on my pc its stuck on windows logo and i need to press the power button again then my pc reboots and starts again. any suggestions to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-logo/264c4d0a-e549-4ab0-b625-185bf2bb2c63