Windows 10: Hide Boot logo

Discus and support Hide Boot logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to hide boot logo without hide stauts bar in windows 10 IOT , bios - legacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LakhanAgrawal, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:52 AM.

1. Hide Boot logo

How to hide boot logo without hide stauts bar in windows 10 IOT , bios - legacy

:)

LakhanAgrawal, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:52 AM

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:55 AM
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

4. Hide Boot logo

Attempted to do a Clean Boot but forgot to Hide Microsoft Services

Interesting scenario . . .

Try this:

• Reboot.
    • Turn the machine off with the power button when the spinning circle appears.
    • Repeat this exercise two more times.
    • Reboot. You will now get the boot menu.
    • Boot into Safe Mode and undo the fatal step. Alternatively you could use System Restore.

Frederik Long, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:55 AM
Thema:

Hide Boot logo

1. Hide Boot logo - Similar Threads - Hide Boot logo

2. Windows boot logo change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot logo change: Hola Me gustaria saber como canviar la imagen de windows de cuando abres el ordenador a uno personalizado porque he probado de todo y casi me cargo el ordenador asi que quiero preguntar como canviarlo...
  3. Windows boot logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot logo: When i turn on my pc its stuck on windows logo and i need to press the power button again then my pc reboots and starts again. any suggestions to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-logo/264c4d0a-e549-4ab0-b625-185bf2bb2c63
  4. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  5. No windows 10 logo on boot

No windows 10 logo on boot: Hey, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, recently i removed linux partitions with fedora os, which was installed next to my windows 10. After this I removed the dual boot menu using this tutorial:...
  6. No windows logo when booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows logo when booting: After few days of use Windows doesn't showed Windows logo when booting. So I installed Windows 10 again and problem is still exist. I checked whether I'm using no gui mode and tried sfc /scannow as well. Thank you in advance....
  7. Hide Graphical Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hide Graphical Boot Menu: So I've just installed Macrium and put the recovery boot option on but now I see that every time I start my computer and even at 3 seconds, I don't want to be waiting for it to start because of that menu. Is there a way to turn that menu off, considering I can get to it...
  8. Change Boot Logo

Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448
  9. HP boot logo goneee

HP boot logo goneee: I reinstalled my windows from the factory installed windows... that one booted with an hp logo but this one boots with the windows 10 blue logo... I want the hp boot logo back... I need a bootres.dll file with hp boot logo... I have tried editing my current bootres.dll...
  10. Windows logo on boot up is stretched

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on boot up is stretched: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 Pro installed in UEFI mode. On start up, the blue Windows logo is slightly stretched and appears to be displayed at an incorrect resolution. Is there a way to fix this. Even the little dots that go round for a few seconds are in a...