Windows 10: Hide Cursor on Desktop

Discus and support Hide Cursor on Desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using "Lively Wallpaper" to display a website as my desktop background. The website (cursordanceparty.com) is supposed to hide the cursor, tho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serieousbanana, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Hide Cursor on Desktop

I'm using "Lively Wallpaper" to display a website as my desktop background. The website ( /u/serieousbanana
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/serieousbanana, Feb 23, 2021

2. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 23, 2021
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Hide Cursor on Desktop

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Hide Cursor on Desktop

1. Hide Cursor on Desktop - Similar Threads - Hide Cursor Desktop

2. Cursor lagging on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor lagging on desktop: Hello, so my problem is that my mouse cursor is lagging, it only happens on desktop when im for example in a game or in google it doesnt lag.I have tried using a diffrent usb port, I have tried using a different mouse, I have tried restarting my pc. Nothing works....
  3. Cursor lagging on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor lagging on desktop: Hello, so my problem is that my mouse cursor is lagging, it only happens on desktop when im for example in a game or in google it doesnt lag.I have tried using a diffrent usb port, I have tried using a different mouse, I have tried restarting my pc. Nothing works....
  4. Cursor lagging on desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hide desktop icons on startup???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hide desktop icons on startup???: SOLVED! :) How can I hide all desktop icons? ------------------------------------------------- I know how to hide the desktop icons by right clicking and choosing View then disabling Show unchecked Show Desktop Icons. But how does one make this permanent so that during...
  6. No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?: I have teams installed, but there is no way to create a desktop vault. It only appears in the taskbar. How can I create a shortcut for teams Keine Microsoft Teams Desktopvercknüfung?
  7. Show/Hide Desktop icons

Show/Hide Desktop icons: Is there a keyboard shortcut to hide or show desktop icons? submitted by /u/Deathpact231 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i193tb/showhide_desktop_icons/
  8. Never hide task bar on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Never hide task bar on desktop: Hello. Is there any way to hide taskbar when I use a program, and never hide when I go to desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/never-hide-task-bar-on-desktop/e3f28c82-f424-4c89-8c47-00c74b43fd10
  9. Hiding mouse cursor after xx of inactivity

Hiding mouse cursor after xx of inactivity: Is this possible to do on Win10? submitted by /u/Mister_Kurtz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezx9c3/hiding_mouse_cursor_after_xx_of_inactivity/
  10. hiding desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    hiding desktop icons: How do you hide the desktop icons in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-desktop-icons/aaefc1bb-020c-4564-b4ef-2a61f0388a1e