Windows 10: Hide My History re-director

Discus and support Hide My History re-director in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find the "Hide My History" program either in the Uninstall panel or the working down the regi path.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MorrisDanhi, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Hide My History re-director

I can't find the "Hide My History" program either in the Uninstall panel or the working down the regi path.

:)

MorrisDanhi, Mar 27, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Director Player error in windows 10

Hi Lisa,

There are different factor that can contribute to the issue you are facing. This can include corrupted files or device drivers. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Aside from uninstalling the software for your scanner, were there any other changes made on the computer or updates installed?
    • For the error code you received, is there any program on your computer labeled Director Player?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have your tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 27, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Hide My History re-director

dalchina, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Hide My History re-director

1. Hide My History re-director - Similar Threads - Hide History director

2. Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?: I can't remember when it started, but multiple times everyday there is an _avast_ folder created in my temp directory. No where on my system is there avast installed - no service - no app. Does anyone know why this happens? Running Windows 11 latest build on an HP desktop....
  3. Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?: I can't remember when it started, but multiple times everyday there is an _avast_ folder created in my temp directory. No where on my system is there avast installed - no service - no app. Does anyone know why this happens? Running Windows 11 latest build on an HP desktop....
  4. File director name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File director name: I have an issue with my Documents name, It appears that it is his name Documents But the actual name is the name in Arabic. I tried to change it in more than one way, but it remains the same.And this problem I face with desktop picturesHow can I change it completely?Thank...
  5. File director name

File director name: Hello everyone I have a issue in my desktop name, It appears that it is his name desktop But the actual name is the name in Arabic.How can I change it completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-director-name/1108c52c-7f1c-4bbf-82b3-ea1a27d1fbb5
  6. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  7. Could not re-associate with file history data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not re-associate with file history data: I recently used Windows 10's FileHistory to back up my files so that I could format my laptop to send to Lenovo for technical support. Using File History, I backed up my files in a working but old HDD Iomega and now cannot seem to restore the files I can see they are there...
  8. File History Drive Re-connect Problems

File History Drive Re-connect Problems: Problem, After getting the up-grade to windows10 and an update myFile History Drive will not re-connect even after I follow all the instructions to reconnect it still refuses to reconnect, WHY? Please help with instructions to get reconnected....
  9. how to reinstall power director that came with my computer

how to reinstall power director that came with my computer: how to reinstall power director that came with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-power-director-that-came-with-my/61630617-3351-4acf-ad02-67bc25c9c90b
  10. BItLocker Key not Sync With Active Director

BItLocker Key not Sync With Active Director: Team In my Organisation users bit locker key is not sync with AD please help me . my team is already logged the ticket for the same Microsoft Ticket no.1467557187 you can call me on - 7718094444...