Windows 10: Hide network drive

Discus and support Hide network drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a network drive mapped and I want to hide it, is it possible? 131356 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rdwray, Apr 22, 2019.

1. rdwray Win User

Hide network drive

I have a network drive mapped and I want to hide it, is it possible?

:)

rdwray, Apr 22, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Apr 22, 2019
  4. FLY3R Win User

Hide network drive

Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile Hide network drive :)

FLY3R, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Hide network drive

1. Hide network drive - Similar Threads - Hide network drive

2. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  3. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  4. Mapped network drive folder hides after launching EXE

Mapped network drive folder hides after launching EXE: hi, I have a mapped network drive which contains EXE or BAT files in a Win 10 machine. If I try to execute the file it opens EXE but root folder under the network drive which has the EXE hidden automatically. If i close EXE then folder appears again. Regards Renu...
  5. Temporarily hide a drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temporarily hide a drive: [ATTACH] I use UltraISO so I do occasionally use drive f but is there any way to hide it unless it has something on it? That isn't the DVD drive though submitted by /u/Ryan_S_Reddit [link] [comments]...
  6. hide the hidden network

hide the hidden network: I have already hidden my wifi from neighbors but still on my laptop its showing two wifi network the one is my original network lets say zx, below it a network name is coming "hidden network". if my neighbors can see a wifi network with named called hidden network then...
  7. Hide network drive

Hide network drive: I have a network drive mapped and I want to hide it, is it possible? 131356
  8. hide empty drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hide empty drives: Hello, I usually work with hidden files enabled, and would like to hide empty drives, but it seems my Win 10 Single Language doesn't have this feature, is this normal? *Sad 25858
  9. Hiding a device on the network

Hiding a device on the network: I have two uCam247 security cameras that store data to a UCam247 Micro NVR when triggered by motion. I'm using a Linx 8-inch Windows 10 tablet for the monitor, which I have affixed to a wall in a convenient location. My question is, how can I hide the NVR from appearing in...
  10. Network drive is hiding folders

Network drive is hiding folders: I'm transferring stuff from my wife's old computer to her new one. (She inherited her old computer from me several years ago, so I'm still a user on it). Mapped a drive to Users (\\ComputerName)(Z: ), On it are Me, Default, Default.migrated, Her and desktop.ini, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network drive hide