Windows 10: Hide playback menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Hide playback menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Particularly in microsoft edge but also in general. since as long as I have something open it opens that **** bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hao S, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Hao S Win User

Hide playback menu in Windows 10

Particularly in microsoft edge but also in general. since as long as I have something open it opens that **** bar

:)

Hao S, Sep 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

1. Hide playback menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hide playback menu

2. How to get rid of playback menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of playback menu?: How do I get rid of this menu that appears whenever I want to change volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-playback-menu/9a59b778-177e-4dae-ae20-fca8f168e58a
  3. How to get rid of playback menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of playback menu?: How do I get rid of this menu that appears whenever I want to change volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-playback-menu/9a59b778-177e-4dae-ae20-fca8f168e58a
  4. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  5. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  6. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to hide explorer menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to hide explorer menu: I have too much clutter with explorer. How can I hide explorer menu bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-explorer-menu/6d8b7d17-194d-4a03-848a-99a18e01e60f
  8. Hide Graphical Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hide Graphical Boot Menu: So I've just installed Macrium and put the recovery boot option on but now I see that every time I start my computer and even at 3 seconds, I don't want to be waiting for it to start because of that menu. Is there a way to turn that menu off, considering I can get to it...
  9. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...
  10. Hide selected items - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide selected items - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide selected items - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Hide selected items to Context Menu in Windows 10 Hidden files, folders, and drives do not show by default in Windows. Windows protected system files (ex: desktop.ini files) are hidden by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone 10 hide bar playback