Windows 10: Hide powershell scrollbar.

Discus and support Hide powershell scrollbar. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ! I scroll in my powershell using either sihft + arrow keys of pgup and pgdown. How can I disable the scrollbar ? I don't need it. 22940 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marron, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Marron Win User

Hide powershell scrollbar.

Hello ! I scroll in my powershell using either sihft + arrow keys of pgup and pgdown. How can I disable the scrollbar ? I don't need it.

:)

Marron, Sep 16, 2015
  2. kflinch Win User

How do I stop the scroll bar disappearing after 3 seconds In Windows 10 using Edge?

I agree. The scrollbars display all of the time now. They no longer hide after a few seconds of inactivity. Thanks MS.

kflinch, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Most Hated UI feature

My most hated feature is "auto hide scrollbars", there is no way to disable it and it is creeping in to all MS product.

What's yours?

chrismills.eu, Sep 16, 2015
  4. LMiller7 Win User

I don't believe that is possible. Much of Windows user interface can be changed, but not everything.

LMiller7, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Hide powershell scrollbar. - Similar Threads - Hide powershell scrollbar

2. coloring scrollbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coloring scrollbar: I have followed Community advice on how to get more visible scrollbars. Nothing brings improvement, but I did discover that there is supposed to be a way to color the scrollbar column, and to give the blob a contrasting color. That should solve my problem, but the prescribed...
  3. coloring scrollbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    coloring scrollbar: I have followed Community advice on how to get more visible scrollbars. Nothing brings improvement, but I did discover that there is supposed to be a way to color the scrollbar column, and to give the blob a contrasting color. That should solve my problem, but the prescribed...
  4. Scrollbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrollbar: Can anyone solve this for me? I'm seeing a vertical scrollbar on everything I've even noticed it on CMD. I haven't messed with my graphics settings and can't say when this first started. submitted by /u/Skinnykins8 [link] [comments]...
  5. vertical scrollbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    vertical scrollbar: How do I move vertical scrollbar from left to right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-scrollbar/33f00ec8-d98b-41d9-aaa0-a52e8fb19171
  6. Can you hide scrollbar in new Edge somehow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you hide scrollbar in new Edge somehow: I want it gone. Ideally completely. If not possible I'd like it to be hidden at least when not in use. I used PC without touch (mouse and keyboard). submitted by /u/ohshrimp [link] [comments]...
  7. Scrollbar issuees...

Scrollbar issuees...: I asked this question before, but have new info. I have an Alienware 17r5, all drivers are up to date and bios is too. The problem is that the Scrollbar auto scrolls up or down after a few clicks of the applicable arrow (up/down). This occurs in any window, whether its Edge,...
  8. How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?

How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?: Hello, Can someone please tell me how to hide the vertical up and down bar to the right in file explorer, and expand the page as well? Thank You For Your Help...
  9. Funky auto-hiding scrollbars in 1703

in Windows 10 Support
    Funky auto-hiding scrollbars in 1703: I installed 1703 on a few of my computers on Tuesday and in my post-install tuning have discovered some strange behavior. On one of my devices the scroll wheel on the mouse no longer allows me to scroll in *some* applications, such as the Windows Settings app. Where it fails...
  10. Auto hide scrollbars

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto hide scrollbars: How to stop scrollbars from hiding? 99184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell scrollbar

2. hide horizontal scrollbar in powershell

3. powershell hide scrollbar

4. windows powershell how to get rid of righ scrollbar