Windows 10: Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab

Discus and support Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Shawn and Everyone, I want to ask please if there any way to hide the program icon and its name when alt+tab on Windows 10 (see the screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jack Simon, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab

Hello Shawn and Everyone,

I want to ask please if there any way to hide the program icon and its name when alt+tab on Windows 10 (see the screenshot please):
    https://i.imgur.com/BjxOg0e.png

any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and Best Regards to All.

:)

Jack Simon, Sep 25, 2018

2. alt + tab not working

*Confused Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Sep 25, 2018
  3. alt + tab not working

You can only do it on Vista, but not on XP IIRC.

oli_ramsay, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab

1. Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab - Similar Threads - Hide program icon

2. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  3. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  4. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. UWP classic icon missing when alt+tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP classic icon missing when alt+tab: Dear all,I have encountered an issue where I switched from thumbnail switcher to classic icon switch.But i found out that all the classic icon is missing....
  6. UWP classic icon missing when alt+tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP classic icon missing when alt+tab: Dear all,I have encountered an issue where I switched from thumbnail switcher to classic icon switch.But i found out that all the classic icon is missing....
  7. Is there any way to hide programs in the Alt-Tab menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to hide programs in the Alt-Tab menu?: basically the title. I have a few programs that I keep running on my pc at all times and I don't wanna tab into them is there any way that I can hide these programs from the Alt-Tab Menu specifically? Like for example, I keep OBS running every time my PC is on and I have...
  8. program icons on taskbar will not hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    program icons on taskbar will not hide: Hi, For my Taskbar on my notebook computer I'm able to turn on/off the system icons on the taskbar via Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - Turn system icons on or off However, toggling the program icons such as OneDrive, does not hide them. On my Desktop PC this works...
  9. Alt + Tab when a program is busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab when a program is busy: There's a game I play called Kerbal Space Program and it often takes a long time at loading screens. I'd like to Alt + Tab out of the game during loading but the problem is that the Alt + Tab take a long time to be registered by which time the loading is almost, if not...
  10. Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs: Hi all, I recently downloaded Windows 10 Pro and Display Fusion (I prefer it) for my multi-monitor setup and now when I alt-tab I see : [img] Which are many miscellaneous applications that seemingly have no use. I'm not quite sure if it's a problem with my Windows or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide a program from alt tab windows 10