Windows 10: Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

Discus and support Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mwld.ar, Feb 17, 2022.

1. mwld.ar Win User

Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor gets turned off. I still want to see it on the second monitor though.Any ideas to make this work?

:)

mwld.ar, Feb 17, 2022

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 17, 2022
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 17, 2022
  4. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

1. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors - Similar Threads - Hide Taskbar three

2. Taskbar does not hide on second monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar does not hide on second monitor...: So i have set that taskbar minimizes and when you move mouse to the screen bottom it shows. On main monitor if I run full screen program taskbar is hidden but on second monitor collapsed taskbar is shown and when I move mouse to the bottom of the screen it shows up and it is...
  3. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors: I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor...
  4. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  5. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  6. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  8. Is there a way to hide the taskbar on one monitor?

Is there a way to hide the taskbar on one monitor?: Got a 3 monitor setup with one on top and 2 below. I want to disable the taskbar on the top monitor. Windows settings remove it on all but the primary monitor. Any idea how to do this? I looked at DisplayFusion but its $30usd for a licence and I think I just missed a sale......
  9. Three monitors, one extended, one duplicated. Possible?

Three monitors, one extended, one duplicated. Possible?: I want to have a dual monitor setup, and duplicate my main monitor to a third monitor at the same time. Is this possible? How do i do it? I have 2 hdmi and 2 display ports. So i have enough exports. I just need to know if its possible software wise. submitted by...
  10. Hide Taskbar on Primary Monitor

Hide Taskbar on Primary Monitor: Hey guys, I can't hide (not auto-hide) the taskbar on my primary monitor. Of course I can enable auto-hide, but that's not what i want. I could switch the primary monitor, but then I can't use my 144 Hz becuase the second monitor is only 60 Hz. Are there, maybe...