Windows 10: Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1

Discus and support Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, as the tile suggest, i have 2 separate OneDrive syncing on my PC - 1 work & 1 personal. All is fine except i can't seem to separate the 2 taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BillionJothi, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1

Hi,

as the tile suggest, i have 2 separate OneDrive syncing on my PC - 1 work & 1 personal. All is fine except i can't seem to separate the 2 taskbar (tray area) icons from one another. I would like to have the work OneDrive icon always visible & the personal OneDrive icon hidden (in the hidden tray).

However, whenever i move either icon to either location - both icons move. Is there anyway to separate them? Thanks
    I'm hopping for some regedit hack to be honest.

I wouldn't mind even if the personal-One Drive icon is fully hidden & not showered at all in the taskbar.
    I tried to do this with the settings "Select which icons appear in taskbar", however in this case they're both registered under my work drive icon. So either both hide or both appears again.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks - sorry this thing is irritating me lol

Dell Xps 15
    No new updates.
    OS Build 18363.720

Original:

Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1 [​IMG]

& when i move either (selecting and dragging only 1) to the tray:

Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1 [​IMG]

Both go to tray

:)

BillionJothi, Mar 18, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Pinchy Win User

Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1

Vista x64 'Hide inactive icons'

When you go into customize in the icons area (properties of the taskbar), select an item to "always hide" and see if it starts to happen.

Pinchy, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1

1. Hide Taskbar One drive syncing icons - 2 accounts, trying to hide 1 - Similar Threads - Hide Taskbar drive

2. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  3. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  4. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hiding the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding the taskbar: Good morging everyone!) I want to ask you how can I hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translate〒▽〒...
  6. Hiding the taskbar

Hiding the taskbar: Good evening everyone!) I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translatу〒▽〒...
  7. Hiding taskbar

Hiding taskbar: I'm trying to hide my taskbar but it always shows the taskbar when I minimize an app. Any fixes? submitted by /u/SexiestMinecrafter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxfykx/hiding_taskbar/
  8. program icons on taskbar will not hide

program icons on taskbar will not hide: Hi, For my Taskbar on my notebook computer I'm able to turn on/off the system icons on the taskbar via Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - Turn system icons on or off However, toggling the program icons such as OneDrive, does not hide them. On my Desktop PC this works...
  9. hide taskbar

hide taskbar: What does it take to hide the taskbar and keep it hidden? This setting has not worked correctly for at least the past 3 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-taskbar/4756b890-5fdb-4746-b9af-8958c41b0c46
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...