Windows 10: Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode

Discus and support Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 offer the option:Automatically hide the taskbarAfter selecting it, the taskbar automatically hide no matter whether at fullscreen mode.If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YiYang9, Jun 2, 2023.

1. YiYang9 Win User

Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode

Windows 11 offer the option:Automatically hide the taskbarAfter selecting it, the taskbar automatically hide no matter whether at fullscreen mode.If deselecting it, the taskbar does not hide even at fullscreen mode.What I want:hide the taskbar when at fullscreen mode.show the taskbar if not at fullscreen mode.

:)

YiYang9, Jun 2, 2023

2. Taskbar isnt hiding

The windows 10 taskbar wont (Frustratingly) hide when I do anything fullscreen related. For example, In youtube it goes fullscreen, but the taskbar wont hide. Same thing with games or anything fullscreen related. one example of "Anything fullscreen related"
    is a common steam game : Unturned. the taskbar wont hide during fullscreen mode. Also, Please do not suggest auto-hide. auto-hide is as cancerous as the problem itself, In my opinion.

AndyLimaVZ, Jun 2, 2023
  3. zjdunne Win User
    Taskbar not hiding when I enter fullscreen mode with windows store apps

No, I don't want to hide the taskbar for the majority of the time, only when I go fullscreen it usually just disappears and the app goes fullscreen. Is there another option apart from auto hide taskbar in desktop mode?

zjdunne, Jun 2, 2023
  4. zjdunne Win User

Taskbar not hiding when I enter fullscreen mode with windows store apps

When I enter fullscreen mode with windows apps they still show the taskbar and the little bar at the top of the screen. I know about auto hiding the taskbar when in desktop mode but this is not what I want to do, only when in fullscreen mode. It was working
    perfectly fine but all of a sudden it will not work.

zjdunne, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode - Similar Threads - Hide taskbar fullscreen

2. Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode: Windows 11 offer the option:Automatically hide the taskbarAfter selecting it, the taskbar automatically hide no matter whether at fullscreen mode.If deselecting it, the taskbar does not hide even at fullscreen mode.What I want:hide the taskbar when at fullscreen mode.show the...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  4. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  5. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  6. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background: Hello,I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?...
  7. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background: Hello,I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?...
  8. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

9. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen: how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im wondering if there is a permanent fix to this? submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments]...
  10. Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode: All of a sudden, now when I put any app in fullscreen, the taskbar remains in place. I have to set the host taskbar to autohide to see the fullscreen. It is really annoying in a hyper-v session as it hides the vm taskbar unless I autohide host taskbar This just...