Windows 10: Hide username completely while the machine is auto logging in

Discus and support Hide username completely while the machine is auto logging in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community, I have a unique requirement, I have setup a PC which would auto login to a particular user id say 'autologinuser', when ever we switch... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anil Kumar Katta, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Hide username completely while the machine is auto logging in

Hi Community,

I have a unique requirement, I have setup a PC which would auto login to a particular user id say 'autologinuser', when ever we switch on the PC it would automatically logs into 'autologinuser' as configured.

During the login, it would show which using is getting logged in with welcome text under it.

I would like to hide the user name and don't want to visible during auto login process, only windows text should be visible.

Can this be possible?

Thanks & Regards,

-Anil Katta

:)

Anil Kumar Katta, Jan 25, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Auto hide taskbar not working

Hi Susan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about auto-hiding Taskbar on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to Taskbar settings, try the below and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties
    • Under Taskbar tab, check mark the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Hide username completely while the machine is auto logging in

Auto-hide taskbar slows log-in

Auto-hide taskbar slows log-in....................................It's horrible.........................

10s for login with autohide on

1s with autohide off

Jian NicolaWang, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Hide username completely while the machine is auto logging in

1. Hide username completely while the machine is auto logging in - Similar Threads - Hide username completely

2. logged in username

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    logged in username: Can I display username as a background in windows, to know if a screenshot is leaked from which user was logged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-in-username/8cddfef8-0ec6-43be-844d-53ed067c96de
  3. logged in username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logged in username: Can I display username as a background in windows, to know if a screenshot is leaked from which user was logged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-in-username/8cddfef8-0ec6-43be-844d-53ed067c96de
  4. logged in username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Completely *COMPLETELY 100%* NOT HIDE NOT HIDE NOT HIDE REMOVE MEET NOW!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely *COMPLETELY 100%* NOT HIDE NOT HIDE NOT HIDE REMOVE MEET NOW!: I need to know exactly how to completely remove meet now, not hide it, completely remove it.Please provide all instances within the operating system, registry, shell, whatever. This needs to be completely removed, not hidden, completely removed.Also pass this to the dev team...
  6. Hide the username in file explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hide the username in file explorer: Ok so basically this is a simple one but I somehow coudlnt find a solution to this...How can I hide the full name of my Windows Profile in the upper left corner of the file Explorer? I plan to record some stuff and I dont want people to see my real name...
  7. Auto-hide taskbar

Auto-hide taskbar: O/S 10.0.18363.836 Device HP laptop 17" May 2020 not touch screen In Tablet mode taskbar won't auto-hide, even though I have set it to do so in 'settings', also set for auto-hide for desktop, which it does do, but not in Tablet mode. Have restarted, but still won't work,...
  8. Is there a way to *completely* auto-hide the Taskbar?

Is there a way to *completely* auto-hide the Taskbar?: Hi, I use my PC only for entertainment - gaming and watching TV shows and movies. That means that I only use the big screen, which is a plasma, and as you're probably aware, plasmas have the burn-in issue. So I enabled the Auto-hide taskbar function, but it still shows...
  9. Auto hide scrollbars

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto hide scrollbars: How to stop scrollbars from hiding? 99184
  10. Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar: I have Windows10 with dual monitors. When I start Windows the taskbar on Monitor 2 is visible and won't move. If I turn Cortana on and off it resumes auto-hiding but I have to do this every time I start Windows 10. Any ideas? 41351