Windows 10: HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On

Discus and support HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone been having any issues with HideFastUserSwitching registry being set to 1 unexpectedly? We checked our Group Policy and nothing has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZBattlesOfGondor, Apr 10, 2020.

1. HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On

Has anyone been having any issues with HideFastUserSwitching registry being set to 1 unexpectedly? We checked our Group Policy and nothing has been changed. Does anyone know if an update from Microsoft has caused this issue with other people? We began noticing that our endpoints are missing the option to Switch User from the Start Menu. We have found that HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\HideFastUserSwitching has been set to "1". Our Group Policy is not configured to do this. We even changed the registry back to "0" on an endpoint and forced a gpupdate. It did not change back to "1". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

ZBattlesOfGondor, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

HP printer turns off unexpectedly

Hi Dudley Campbell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer turns off unexpectedly.

• When you say “It keeps reporting on it's window that I have a problem” do get any error message?
    • Does the printer turn off when you are attempting to print?
    • Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer
      prior to this issue?

I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from the following article on
    Printer Turns Off Unexpectedly or Repeatedly and check if it resolves the issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Apr 10, 2020
  3. xarzu Win User
    My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Apr 10, 2020
  4. HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On

my nokia n86 turns off unexpectedly

my nokia n86 turns off unexpectedly

erniekpala, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On

1. HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned On - Similar Threads - HideFastUserSwitching Unexpectedly Turned

2. PC turns off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off unexpectedly: My PC turns off when my PC has a high memory usage or while playing a gameI checked my event viewer and it had slui.exe error. I activated my windows and still does the same thing with a different problem nowone of the errors say:Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected,...
  3. PC turns off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off unexpectedly: My PC turns off when my PC has a high memory usage or while playing a gameI checked my event viewer and it had slui.exe error. I activated my windows and still does the same thing with a different problem nowone of the errors say:Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected,...
  4. PC turns off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop Turned Off Unexpectedly, And Now Won’t Turn On Again

Laptop Turned Off Unexpectedly, And Now Won’t Turn On Again: As the title states, my laptop shut down unexpectedly, and now will not turn again. I’ve tried many methods to try and turn it back on, however there might still be some I have not tried.I was playing a game on my Acer Nitro 5 MODEL NO.:N20C1 AN515-55-70T8 and right out of...
  6. Laptop Turned Off Unexpectedly, And Now Won’t Turn On Again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Turned Off Unexpectedly, And Now Won’t Turn On Again: As the title states, my laptop shut down unexpectedly, and now will not turn again. I’ve tried many methods to try and turn it back on, however there might still be some I have not tried.I was playing a game on my Acer Nitro 5 MODEL NO.:N20C1 AN515-55-70T8 and right out of...
  7. Camera turns on and off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera turns on and off unexpectedly: Hello, I bought a new laptop and I did all the steps correctly like signing up Microsoft account and also updating to windows 11. However, when I am in teams and I had to turn on the camera, it was working for a couple of seconds and then it suddenly turned off unexpectedly....
  8. Camera turns on and off unexpectedly

Camera turns on and off unexpectedly: Hello, I bought a new laptop and I did all the steps correctly like signing up Microsoft account and also updating to windows 11. However, when I am in teams and I had to turn on the camera, it was working for a couple of seconds and then it suddenly turned off unexpectedly....
  9. HP printer turns off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer turns off unexpectedly: I am having troubles with my HP ENVY 5530 series Printer. It keeps reporting on it's window that I have a problem Every so often it switches off and I have to turn off and restart again. Some time later, it repeats again. Can I troubleshoot? If so, how? Orginal Title : I...
  10. FSX turned to demo unexpectedly

FSX turned to demo unexpectedly: l have installed FSX DeLuxe edition on my new laptop on Sept. 2018 successfully and it was working just fine . l did not run it for a couple of months , and then yesterday Jan 24th , l run it and it worked OK ... but after 30 minutes l was notified that l was running ........