Windows 10: HID“HID”

Discus and support HID“HID” in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HIDHID“USB”“HID”“”USB Device ViewHIDUSB Device View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shichaocao, Sep 16, 2021.

1. HID“HID”

HIDHID“USB”“HID”“”USB Device ViewHIDUSB Device View

:)

shichaocao, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2021
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID“HID”

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID after the update but disappeared after rebooting Microsoft updates. It works but is not listed in device manager.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

HID“HID”

1. HID“HID” - Similar Threads - HID“HID”

2. New Windowss 10 update Hid my Virus & Threat Protection or became "page unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windowss 10 update Hid my Virus & Threat Protection or became "page unavailable": Ever since I updated Windows recently and I was about to allow an app through ransomware protection and noticed Its no longer in the settings. Same goes to my Virus & Threat Protection being unavailable or Call IT administration.I checked other blogs about it, found a...
  3. New Windowss 10 update Hid my Virus & Threat Protection or became "page unavailable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windowss 10 update Hid my Virus & Threat Protection or became "page unavailable": Ever since I updated Windows recently and I was about to allow an app through ransomware protection and noticed Its no longer in the settings. Same goes to my Virus & Threat Protection being unavailable or Call IT administration.I checked other blogs about it, found a...
  4. New Windowss 10 update Hid my Virus & Threat Protection or became "page unavailable"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...: Hello. As you can read in the title, my device's Device Manager is showing a Code 10: This device cannot start error. As a result, the mouse cursor or any touchpad gestures on my laptop are not working. This is happening on an HP Pavillion x360 Convertible PC running Windows...
  6. HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze

HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze: I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to freeze my PC until I hold the power button to shut it off, usually while gaming. So NO BSOD. The headset I've been using was the Razer BlackShark v2. After months of trying to solve this issue I...
  7. HID - compliant touch screen Device

HID - compliant touch screen Device: Hey! My touch screen is disabled . I tried to fix it by updating drivers but the option of enable or disable is not there. I can only see four options - update driver/uninstall device/scan for hardware changes/properties, enable or disable option is missing. Should I...
  8. I2C HID Device Cannot Start

I2C HID Device Cannot Start: Due to this problem, my touchpad is not working. I just want to resolve this problem. This problem had occurred to me 3-4 months and I had tried each and everything from my knowledge Uninstalling, updating, instating drivers from manufacturers, windows updates, scan for...
  9. Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ?

Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ?: Hi Microsoft community,I have just got a mouse and very happy about that as am already feeling the benefits of the not having to awkwardly finger away the mini track pad. it seems to be:manufacturer: microsoftlocation: on I2C HID DeviceI am looking into the settings and have...
  10. dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll: Hi, I downloaded gifyourgame and Kaspersky found a virus in it and quarantined it. After that I tried to play Rust. Rust, along with every game I own that uses EasyAntiCheat now has an error message when I try to boot it from steam. I put a screenshot of the error message at...