Windows 10: HID“HID”

Discus and support HID“HID” in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HIDHID“USB”“HID”“”USB Device ViewHIDUSB Device View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shichaocao, Sep 16, 2021.

1. HID“HID”

HIDHID“USB”“HID”“”USB Device ViewHIDUSB Device View

:)

shichaocao, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2021
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID“HID”

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID after the update but disappeared after rebooting Microsoft updates. It works but is not listed in device manager.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

HID“HID”

1. HID“HID” - Similar Threads - HID“HID”

2. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  3. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  4. HID Keyboard device problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Keyboard device problem: Short problem description:- New USB connected sound every 30-60 seconds- New USB connected notification with that- A new list entry of 'HID Keyboard device' in the device manager- Sometimes it randomly stops and then becomes incredibly annoying againI have this on my work...
  5. HID Keyboard device problem

HID Keyboard device problem: Short problem description:- New USB connected sound every 30-60 seconds- New USB connected notification with that- A new list entry of 'HID Keyboard device' in the device manager- Sometimes it randomly stops and then becomes incredibly annoying againI have this on my work...
  6. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  7. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  8. 2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.: For a while now, I've noticed 2 HID keyboard devices showing up in my settings which make my keyboard press random keys by itself and hold them when im not even touching the keyboard. when i remove them, after shutdown, restart, sleep ect they both come back. any way to fix...
  9. 2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.

2 HID keyboard devices messing up my keyboard.: For a while now, I've noticed 2 HID keyboard devices showing up in my settings which make my keyboard press random keys by itself and hold them when im not even touching the keyboard. when i remove them, after shutdown, restart, sleep ect they both come back. any way to fix...
  10. HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out: HP Elitebook touchscreen stopped workingok so a couple of hours ago i was just using my computer drawing on an app using the touchscreen and all of a sudden it stopped working. i have been following steps to try and sort this for a while, for a bit i couldnt find the driver...