Windows 10: HID“HID”

Discus and support HID“HID” in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HIDHID“USB”“HID”“”USB Device ViewHIDUSB Device View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shichaocao, Sep 16, 2021.

1. HID“HID”

HIDHID“USB”“HID”“”USB Device ViewHIDUSB Device View

:)

shichaocao, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2021
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID“HID”

HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID after the update but disappeared after rebooting Microsoft updates. It works but is not listed in device manager.

Jeffrey57, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

HID“HID”

1. HID“HID” - Similar Threads - HID“HID”

2. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  3. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  4. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  6. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  7. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

8. HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling: Hi,recently ive had a problem with my computer crashing because of an error in VBoxMouse.sys , i have asked a question here regarding the subject and ive gotten an answer telling me its safe to delete the file, and if i couldnt, then i could rename it to vboxmouse.sys.old ,...
  9. HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling

HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling: Hi,recently ive had a problem with my computer crashing because of an error in VBoxMouse.sys , i have asked a question here regarding the subject and ive gotten an answer telling me its safe to delete the file, and if i couldnt, then i could rename it to vboxmouse.sys.old ,...
  10. HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling