Windows 10: hiding a file

Discus and support hiding a file in Cortana to solve the problem; help me hide a file in Windows 10 computer. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Aqeel Soto, Jun 19, 2019.

1. hiding a file

help me hide a file in Windows 10 computer. Thanks.

:)

Aqeel Soto, Jun 19, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Show / hide files HELP..

Which method did you use to "hide" your file ?

blobster21, Jun 27, 2019
  4. hiding a file

OnePostWonder, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

hiding a file

1. hiding a file - Similar Threads - hiding file

2. How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog: How to hide navigation pane in file open/save/save as dialog File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-navigation-pane-in-the-file-dialog/8a8f7cee-1138-46c9-8d21-4b6227fa9bf0
  3. Can't hide file extensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hide file extensions: All of a sudden, the extensions on my files such as .docx and .pdf have started showing, and I'm unable to hide them. Unchecking "Show File Extensions" in File Explorer doesn't work, because it doesn't remain unchecked. Anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix this?...
  4. Can't hide file extensions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hide file extensions: All of a sudden, the extensions on my files such as .docx and .pdf have started showing, and I'm unable to hide them. Unchecking "Show File Extensions" in File Explorer doesn't work, because it doesn't remain unchecked. Anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix this?...
  5. How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?: Hi i was just wondering how to hide a bat file that opens a powershell and runs a comand on startup.To run this i am using Run and then "shell:startup".I am runing this command for my window manager:"komorebic start -c "$Env:USERPROFILE\komorebi.json" --whkd"System: Windows...
  6. How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?

How to hide a bat file that is opening on startup?: Hi i was just wondering how to hide a bat file that opens a powershell and runs a comand on startup.To run this i am using Run and then "shell:startup".I am runing this command for my window manager:"komorebic start -c "$Env:USERPROFILE\komorebi.json" --whkd"System: Windows...
  7. How to hide or remove Control Panel in navigation pane of File Explorer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide or remove Control Panel in navigation pane of File Explorer in Windows 11: How to hide or remove Control Panel in navigation pane of File Explorer in Windows 11 Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-or-remove-control-panel-in-navigation/02c39abf-6ef0-45eb-ba63-e0c0c4bdf37b
  8. How to hide or remove Control Panel in navigation pane of File Explorer in Windows 11

How to hide or remove Control Panel in navigation pane of File Explorer in Windows 11: How to hide or remove Control Panel in navigation pane of File Explorer in Windows 11 Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-or-remove-control-panel-in-navigation/02c39abf-6ef0-45eb-ba63-e0c0c4bdf37b
  9. How can I hide the Documents folder in File explorer in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I hide the Documents folder in File explorer in Windows 10?: When I open File explorer in Widows 10, the list of folders under This PC includes Documents and its sub-folders. I don't want to delete this but I don't want to see it either, so I'm hoping there's a way to hide it - and to make it visible again if I want to.I've tried the...
  10. How can I hide the Documents folder in File explorer in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I hide the Documents folder in File explorer in Windows 10?: When I open File explorer in Widows 10, the list of folders under This PC includes Documents and its sub-folders. I don't want to delete this but I don't want to see it either, so I'm hoping there's a way to hide it - and to make it visible again if I want to.I've tried the...