Windows 10: Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10?

Discus and support Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Q. I am wondering if there is a way to actively hide a user account in Computer Management in Users without the account actually being disabled? So... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AnonymousUser19, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10?

Q. I am wondering if there is a way to actively hide a user account in Computer Management in Users without the account actually being disabled? So that basically unless you are actually signing into this account, nobody from the outside knows that the account exists.

Right-click this PC...
    Manage...
    Local Users and Groups...
    Users...

Thanks for any answers. *Smile

Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10? [​IMG]

:)

AnonymousUser19, Jun 18, 2017
  2. CDav_68 Win User

How to hide the user accounts that are on the bottom left on the lock screen on Windows 10?

On the previous versions of windows the lock screen only show the last user account on the lock screen, that it was helpful to hide the admin accounts from the standard users.

On Windows 10 that is not an option any more, or at least it does not show the way to activate it.

So How can i hide the user accounts that are on the bottom left on the lock screen on Windows 10?

CDav_68, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Password reset wizard

The password reset wizard option does show up in the user account screen, how do I get the wizard started. Where is it hiding so I can activate it manually?

Phil LaPalme, Jun 18, 2017
Thema:

Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10?

1. Hiding an active User Account in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Hiding active User

2. Hide certain users?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hide certain users?: Hi there, i plan to make my login screen look like this (see picture) I want to hide some users, such as my administrator account, and display my main users as normal. So that it says: "Max Mustermann" "Guest Account" "Other User" And if I then go to Other User,...
  3. Hiding folders from other user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Hiding folders from other user account: Hi all, I have a PC with Windows 10 Home (1903, 64 bit). I log in via Microsoft admin account and someone else logs in via a standard local account. Is it possible to hide the admin account user data folder/s from the local account user while having the folder/s visible to...
  4. User account activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account activation: I accidentally deactivated all my user accounts no I can't use my win 10 laptop .what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-activation/3a76b742-7c8f-4cce-af8c-2d0c7fcc8d61
  5. How to hide specific User Accounts from the Sign-in screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide specific User Accounts from the Sign-in screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have multiple users on Windows 10 computer, the names are listed on the login screen. Respective users can select the account available at the bottom left, and enter the password to get access to the account. That said, [...] This post How to hide...
  6. Hide User Name

in Browsers and Email
    Hide User Name: Hello,How do I hide user name from being visible when opening places (not all of them) where I am registered. Password appears like "****...". All that is to do just click on the "Enter" or "Login" button and the door is opened. Answers will be appreciated Thanks 123690
  7. Hide User Name

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide User Name: Hello,How do I hide user name from being visible when opening places (not all of them) where I am registered. Password appears like "****...". All that is to do just click on the "Enter" or "Login" button and the door is opened. Answers will be appreciated Thanks 123690
  8. How to hide a user account from the logon screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to hide a user account from the logon screen?: I'm trying to create a user account that I need to run some apps with using a remote connection. (The reason for a separate account is so that I can assign it a special set of permissions/privileges.) If I create just another user account, it shows up in the logon screen....
  9. How to hide a user account from the logon screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to hide a user account from the logon screen?: I'm trying to create a user account that I need to run some apps with using a remote connection. (The reason for a separate account is so that I can assign it a special set of permissions/privileges.) If I create just another user account, it shows up in the logon screen....
  10. Active Directory User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...