Windows 10: Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox

Discus and support Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed a new windows os and I turned on automatically hide the taskbar, it hides and works fine but when I open/use Firefox it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThisDoesNotHelp, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox

I recently installed a new windows os and I turned on automatically hide the taskbar, it hides and works fine but when I open/use Firefox it does not pop up and is permanently hidden, anyone knows a fix?

submitted by /u/ThisDoesNotHelp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThisDoesNotHelp, Jun 21, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 21, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox

Auto hide taskbar not working

Hi Susan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about auto-hiding Taskbar on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to Taskbar settings, try the below and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties
    • Under Taskbar tab, check mark the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox

1. Hiding Taskbar doesn't work with firefox - Similar Threads - Hiding Taskbar doesn't

2. Automatically hide the taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically hide the taskbar not working: hello, I would like to say that after I updated windows to version 23H2, my taskbar does not appear in fullscreen mode but when the application is minimized, the taskbar will reappear. So I was forced to turn off the "Automatically hide taskbar" feature, in previous versions...
  3. Automatically hide the taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically hide the taskbar not working: hello, I would like to say that after I updated windows to version 23H2, my taskbar does not appear in fullscreen mode but when the application is minimized, the taskbar will reappear. So I was forced to turn off the "Automatically hide taskbar" feature, in previous versions...
  4. Taskbar auto hide doesn't work when apps are maximised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar auto hide doesn't work when apps are maximised: My taskbar doesn't show up when I maximize the view on an app. I used to keep taskbar at auto-hide mode before and when I scrolled onto it, the taskbar would come up. But now that doesn't seem to workThis happened just today and it seemed to work just fine before. it won't...
  5. Taskbar auto hide doesn't work when apps are maximised

Taskbar auto hide doesn't work when apps are maximised: My taskbar doesn't show up when I maximize the view on an app. I used to keep taskbar at auto-hide mode before and when I scrolled onto it, the taskbar would come up. But now that doesn't seem to workThis happened just today and it seemed to work just fine before. it won't...
  6. Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor: My Acer laptop is having a problem with the taskbar auto-hide. No matter where or how I move my cursor, the taskbar on the secondary monitor does not show up. It's fine on the laptop screen but on my monitor it doesn't work. If i disable auto-hide it show up fine....
  7. Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor

Auto-hide taskbar doesn't work properly on secondary monitor: My Acer laptop is having a problem with the taskbar auto-hide. No matter where or how I move my cursor, the taskbar on the secondary monitor does not show up. It's fine on the laptop screen but on my monitor it doesn't work. If i disable auto-hide it show up fine....
  8. auto hide of taskbar not working when firefox is on top

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto hide of taskbar not working when firefox is on top: I've run unto numerous problems with windows 10 and this appears to be one of them. I have an HP laptop bought at the wonderful Wally World (wal mart). I have the taskbar set to "auto hide" and the option "lock the taskbar" is checked. on every other machine I've had,...
  9. taskbar auto hide not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar auto hide not working: tried settings, but taskbar will not stay on auto hide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-auto-hide-not-working/e428f448-a6ba-4c45-92f8-08d2b65531b4
  10. Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar: I have Windows10 with dual monitors. When I start Windows the taskbar on Monitor 2 is visible and won't move. If I turn Cortana on and off it resumes auto-hiding but I have to do this every time I start Windows 10. Any ideas? 41351