Windows 10: Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar

Discus and support Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I move over to browser tabs, the notification bar show up every time as block those tabs I want to click, and I have to move away mouse curse a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by seiichi1021, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar

When I move over to browser tabs, the notification bar show up every time as block those tabs I want to click, and I have to move away mouse curse a little bit to make it disappear. Anyway to disable this annoying notification bar?

Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar 6bba0d2c-4942-4ed6-8716-3b8fb88a9d1b?upload=true.png

:)

seiichi1021, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi Bodo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details to get a better clarity on the issue:

• Do you get any error message when you try to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?
    • How are you trying to connect the Wireless Display Adapter?
    • Were you able to connect it earlier?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters

For additional information how to setup Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter refer the article

How do I set up my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Jan 30, 2019
  4. aheskia Win User

Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar

Cannot connect to Microsoft wireless display adapter

Hi,

I bought a brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 4 together with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

I plugged it in my TV set (HDMI and USB), and it displays the Microsoft logo and the message "MicrosoftDisplayAapter_A9 Ready to connect"

Then on the Surface Pro 4, I go to "connect" (in the notification center) and I can see the display adapter listed in the available devices. I select it and click on connect, the TV blicked several time with the Microsoft logo and after a while it goes back
    to the message "MicrosoftDisplayAapter_A9 Ready to connect". In the meantime, my Surface Pro 4 indicates "connecting ..." and after I have the messsage "try to reconnect"...

I tried all the solution suggested in https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...eshoot-wireless-display-adapter?os=windows-10

but that did not help.... And as it cannot get connected, I cannot perform any firmware uprade as the Wireless display program does not work until the device is connected...

Any idea ?

Thanks for your support,

Antoine.

aheskia, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar

1. Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar - Similar Threads - Hiding Connected Microsoft

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure: So the company I work for has had the following issue with Microsoft's Wireless Display adaptor products: They will register as an option to connect to with Win + K, however after a connection attempt, it fails. We use a fleet of Dell laptops, and at first they had no issues;...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure: So the company I work for has had the following issue with Microsoft's Wireless Display adaptor products: They will register as an option to connect to with Win + K, however after a connection attempt, it fails. We use a fleet of Dell laptops, and at first they had no issues;...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Most of our devices are going to Windows 11, and with this change they are revoking our rights to the Microsoft App Store, is there another way to get the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app outside of the Store onto our Windows 11 devices? We are currently unable to...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect: We have just purchase a Framework laptop with a 12th Generation Core i5 processor and we are unable to connect to any of our several Microsoft Wireless Display V2 adapters. We have connected with several other laptops with different processors and hardware perfectly happily...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect: We have just purchase a Framework laptop with a 12th Generation Core i5 processor and we are unable to connect to any of our several Microsoft Wireless Display V2 adapters. We have connected with several other laptops with different processors and hardware perfectly happily...
  7. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  8. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello,we recently bought an MS Wireless Display Adapter. At first it worked, I could connect and present my screen on the TV.But now something most have changed, because none of us at our company are able to connect to the adapter. the same in our second office. it worked and...
  10. Microsoft wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless display adapter: I recently bought the Microsoft wireless display adapter so I could study on my tv. When I hook it up it is constantly loading on my TV. I don't think that I should have to wait over an hour to use this device. I tried looking on youtube but so far, nothing. Can you help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless display connection bar wont go away

2. windows 10 wireless display pin to taskbar

3. wireless display bar

4. wireless display taskbar,
  5. get rid of disconnect connect bar on windows,
  6. connection projection bar,
  7. miracast status bar not going away win 1,
  8. remove wireless microsoft adaptor floating toolbar,
  9. hide wireless display status bar,
  10. pin wireless display to taskbar,
  11. hide display adapter bar,