Windows 10: Hiding the taskbar

Discus and support Hiding the taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good evening everyone!) I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mimic1Love, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hiding the taskbar

Good evening everyone!)

I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings?

Thanks)

Thanks for my English Google translatу〒▽〒

submitted by /u/Mimic1Love
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mimic1Love, Nov 23, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 23, 2020
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Hiding the taskbar

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Hiding the taskbar

1. Hiding the taskbar - Similar Threads - Hiding taskbar

2. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  3. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  4. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  7. Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11: Previously, in Windows 11, I was able to set the taskbar to auto-hide, and it would appear when I moved my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, even when using applications in full-screen mode. However, I have recently noticed that the taskbar does not appear when using...
  8. Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11

Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11: Previously, in Windows 11, I was able to set the taskbar to auto-hide, and it would appear when I moved my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, even when using applications in full-screen mode. However, I have recently noticed that the taskbar does not appear when using...
  9. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  10. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...