Windows 10: high contrast feature

Discus and support high contrast feature in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; online banking drops off when using high contrast option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fosterrg, Apr 9, 2019.

1. fosterrg Win User

high contrast feature

online banking drops off when using high contrast option

:)

fosterrg, Apr 9, 2019

2. how to turn off high contrast

Hi,

Follow these steps on how to turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows:

• Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn off high contrast mode, select None from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner and choose High Contrast.
    • To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print
      Screen.

Keep us updated with the result.

Marvin Barc, Apr 9, 2019
  3. High Contrast

Open Start > Settings > Ease of access > Color & high contrast

Click in the High contrast list box

Choose None

Scroll down then click Apply

Andre Da Costa, Apr 9, 2019
  4. high contrast feature

High Contrast Mode in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to apply the changes from the settings option in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1) Type High contrast settings in the search box and then click on High Contrast settings.

2) In the right pane select the level of contrast choose a theme and check.

I also recommend you to update the graphic drivers of the computer and check if it helps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

high contrast feature

1. high contrast feature - Similar Threads - high contrast feature

2. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  3. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  4. High contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  5. High contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  6. Stuck on high contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on high contrast: So I accidentally turned on high contrast mode and so I turned it back, now everything is fine except some right-click menus and the uninstall program list seems to have a weird light background and white text. I tried restarting and tried changing the theme and changing dark...
  7. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Contrast: I have a vision issue. Viewing webpages in High Contrast mode makes it much easier on my eyes. I demo software online for my job. When doing this I can not demo in high contrast mode because I need the customer to see what they are buying. I have tow monitors. Is it possible...
  8. high contrast settings

high contrast settings: Is there a way to get normal color setting without high contrast just like windows 98 SE. 125154
  9. High Contrast screen...

High Contrast screen...: Is high contrast all that's available....if not, how do I get out of it ? 13788
  10. High Contrast Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    High Contrast Mode: I turned on high contrast mode. Now it won't change back to normal mode no matter what I do. I tried selecting None in the dialog box for high contrast mode and all the other modes. Nothing works. Help please! 9661