Windows 10: high contrast settings

Discus and support high contrast settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to get normal color setting without high contrast just like windows 98 SE. 125154 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rose, Jan 12, 2019.

1. rose Win User

high contrast settings

Is there a way to get normal color setting without high contrast just like windows 98 SE.

:)

2. how to turn off high contrast

Hi,

Follow these steps on how to turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows:

• Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn off high contrast mode, select None from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner and choose High Contrast.
    • To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print
      Screen.

Keep us updated with the result.

Marvin Barc, Jan 12, 2019
  3. High Contrast

Open Start > Settings > Ease of access > Color & high contrast

Click in the High contrast list box

Choose None

Scroll down then click Apply

Andre Da Costa, Jan 12, 2019
  4. high contrast settings

i have messed up with my display settings in widows 10. the contrast level has gone high,want to fix it needed help

Hello Amey,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type “high contrast settings” into the search box, then select
      High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select None from the drop-down menu, then select
      Apply.
    Check and let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

high contrast settings

1. high contrast settings - Similar Threads - high contrast settings

2. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  3. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  4. High contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  5. High contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  6. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Contrast: I have a vision issue. Viewing webpages in High Contrast mode makes it much easier on my eyes. I demo software online for my job. When doing this I can not demo in high contrast mode because I need the customer to see what they are buying. I have tow monitors. Is it possible...
  7. high contrast settings, try out

high contrast settings, try out: Is there any way for me to try out, see aht the various different contrast settings look like without and before applying system change? I need a darker background but want to see what it looks like before "applying". Thank you....
  8. High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?: Can I set Office programs to high contrast individually without setting my entire system to high contrast? I have an OLED display, so I'm looking for as much black as possible and high contrast is perfect. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  9. High Contrast Setting Brilliant

High Contrast Setting Brilliant: Just a tip to Windows 10 users . I only found this accidently . Go to Settings then Personalise Colours then with the Dark Theme also selected click on HIGH CONTRAST. It is absolutely Fantastic makes a World of a difference to the whole Layout and look of Windows is...
  10. My struggle to set a high contrast theme

My struggle to set a high contrast theme: One of the first things I always do for a new OS or a new build is to set a nice high contrast theme. That helps me a lot to see things. In Windows 8.1 and in Mint Mate that is very easy and convenient. In Windows 7 it is a bit trickier for the color selection. Now I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high-contrast setting

2. windows high contrast mode settings