Windows 10: High CPU And GPU temperature

Discus and support High CPU And GPU temperature in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hii there, I have a HP 15 BS658TX laptop, I bought it a year ago. Now my problem is I am having very high CPU and GPU temp while playing games. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DhananjayPuranik, May 25, 2019.

1. High CPU And GPU temperature

Hii there,

I have a HP 15 BS658TX laptop, I bought it a year ago.

Now my problem is I am having very high CPU and GPU temp while playing games. As summer season is going on here in India so normal GPU and CPU temp is about 50℃ and as i start a game it rises whole the way up to

80+℃ which is horrible ofcourse. Now I was able to play these games at normal temps before 2 months. I am getting the expected fps from games likes gta 5, battlefield 1, resident evil 7 around 40. And around 50-60 fps on older games. But the temperatures are rising to high and too quickly like in 5- 10 min only. What should I do and what exactly the problem is. I have also tried gaming in my friend's laptop ( only the gpu is of different series but same memory) and it was having around 75℃ at max and increased at a slower rate than mine. Pls tell the solution.

I have windows 10 pro

All updated drivers

And nothing overclocked

My specs :

Intel core i3 6th gen 2GHz

AMD Radeon 520 2Gb

8Gb DDR4

1Tb HDD

:)

DhananjayPuranik, May 25, 2019
  2. Marron Win User

High CPU Temperature ?

My laptop was cleaned last month, so that's not the problem.
    (I had to ask the guy I bought it from.)

There's one more thing I want to say. It kind-of feels like it's the GPU that gets hot (even though I read CPU temperature), because it's only when the GPU is working that I get high temperature readings on the CPU.

Marron, May 25, 2019
  3. how to determine the temperatures of cpu and gpu in windows 10

how to determine the temperatures of cpu and gpu in windows 10

nicholsoninnovations, May 25, 2019
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

High CPU And GPU temperature

Thema:

High CPU And GPU temperature

1. High CPU And GPU temperature - Similar Threads - High CPU GPU

2. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature: Hello, I am X550JK Asus laptop user. I noticed a problem some time after I added an 8gb ram boost to my computer. Computer fans speed up and slow down abruptly and this happens all the time. I applied new thermal paste, after applying it, my computer did not get hot at all,...
  3. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature: Hello, I am X550JK Asus laptop user. I noticed a problem some time after I added an 8gb ram boost to my computer. Computer fans speed up and slow down abruptly and this happens all the time. I applied new thermal paste, after applying it, my computer did not get hot at all,...
  4. Anormal High fan and cpu usage-High cpu temperature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Permissible temperature of GPU & CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permissible temperature of GPU & CPU: Kindly let me know the permissible temperature of GPU & CPU...My GPU and CPU temperature often reaches up to 78 degrees Celsius while playing games....Is this a cause for worry ?Please enlighten....
  6. CPU Temperature is High

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperature is High: Hi, so I enabled all my cores. But the tempuratures were pretty high so I enabled only 1 again. Now it only shows 1 and I can't turn it back to 8. My laptop is super slow and I can barely do anything. [Original Title: Cores]...
  7. new gpu high temperature

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    new gpu high temperature: I got asus gtx 1660ti and played battlefield 3 in 4k on 60hz monitor 1080p through nvdia panel but temperature crossed 85 is it normal also sjould i remove plastic protective buds tht goes into ports [img] 138942
  8. cpu high temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu high temperature: My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd : 1. Open command prompt. (Type cmd in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin). 1. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD...
  9. High CPU Temperatures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  10. High CPU Temperature ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...